03

"Where all your worst fears consume you."

CHAPTER THREE: anger

"Y/n wake up. Somethings wrong with Stan."

I shot my eyes open and looked towards the door. Richie was trying to get past finn, who was using his long arms as a barrier to keep him out.

"What do you mean something's wrong with Stan? Did he get hurt? Where is he." I climbed out of bed, and searched around for my white jumpsuit that was given to me when I was checked in.

I felt the boys' eyes on me while I was searching around in my underwear.

After I finally found it and put it on, I speed walked past the two gawking teens and raced towards the ward in which Stanley was staying.

"Where's his room, Richie." I shook his shoulders as he caught his breath. "It's room 217. I was checking on him this morning but his roommate told me he got taken out last night."

"Why didn't you tell me this before." "Because you ran away from me." Just as finn reaches us, out of breath, rich grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the office.

"Uh, hey miss. Do you know where my friend Stanley uris is? He got taken out of his cell last night and hasn't come back yet." Richie knocked on the glass in a rush.

"No banging on the glass, son." The woman adjusted her glasses. "Let me see. What cell number was your friend in? Stanley uris, is it?"

"Yes, miss. His cell number was cell 217 in ward 4." I could feel his grip loosening around my wrist.

"Oh, yeah. It says here that he was transferred to the mental health facility after he had a fit in the tutoring room yesterday evening." The woman looked back to richie. "I couldn't tell you when he'll be getting out, it all depends on his mental state and if he's ready for this environment."

"Is he allowed any visitors?" I asked. "No, miss. You are in an institution remember? Not a playground."

With that, the old bat waddled back to her computer and began clicking her old life away.

"At least we know he's somewhere safe." I shrugged, unsure of my statement.

"What do we do now?" Finn scratches the back of his neck. "I mean, we can go get some lunch, but I'm just letting you guys know, the food here is close to poison. Sometimes I think they're trying to kill us off."

"Sure let's go." Richie slid his hand from my wrist intertwining our fingers, and we followed the worn out signs that lead us to the dead lunch room.

"I suggest getting the fries and the rice. Everything else either makes you vomit it all back out again, or doesn't let you move from the toilet for a week." Finn instructed.

"That's nice to know." Richie laughed. It's the first time I heard his laugh in what felt like forever and I missed it more than anything.

"Okay richie, finn, I'm gonna go find a place for us to sit, can one of you get my food?" I began to walk back a few steps and they nodded, so I walked off and found a table with 4 plastic chairs surrounding it.

"Oh look, Dylan, it's another little bitch come to join in on all our fun." A tall, tan boy came and sat in front of me on the table. Another player not stood behind him. He looked shy.

"So what brings you here, toots?" He picked out a toothpick from his picked and began fiddling with it. "I couldn't tell you why I'm here, but I also don't want to speak to little stuck up pricks who think they own the place." I stood up in an overwhelming sense of anger.

Kill the piece of shit. You're already in an asylum nothing can happen to you.

"Wow, you better watch your mouth you little bitch, you don't know how many strings I can pull to have you killed whenever I want." He stood up also.

"You'd be doing me a favor you little prick. Who do you think you are." I kicked my chair in his direction.

A couple of doctors came rushing over to me and grabbed me, dragging me towards the exit of the cafeteria.

"ILL GET YOU YOU FUCKING BASTARD." He shouted after me. I seen finn and Richie looking at me, wide eyed.

That little fucker is going to die even if I have to do it myself.