05

"Say a prayer, To yourself,
He said close your eyes,
sometimes it helps."

CHAPTER FIVE: games

"Will this boy ever hurry up?" Finn paced up and down the cell. "Jesus, calm down. Haven't you ever killed a guy before." Richie places a hand on his shoulder.

"Yes, I have actually, but do you guys understand the consequences that we'll have to face if we get caught?" He stopped pacing and looked at us both.

"We only arrived here a day ago, no we don't know." I stated the obvious. "Well, if we get caught, which most likely, we will, they'll put us in the hut."

"What the fuck is the hut?" Richie sat on my bed as finn began pacing again. "Well, the hut is a giant shed out back that has no windows, is infested with mice and is freezing. They don't give you any blankets or food and you don't get to use the bathroom. You're stuck in there."

"Well, they have to let you out at some point, I mean, without any food or water we'll die." I groaned. "Here is one water tank filled with piss and dirty water. We have to drink from that and they only take you out if you need medical attention. You're stuck in that shed for usually three weeks, it depends on the crime."

"I still wanna kill him." I stood up from the floor, where I was sitting, and walked over to the door to look for Dylan. I waited for about a minute until I seen a figure quietly jog up towards the cell.

"I knocked him out, we need to get this over with quickly before we get caught." He stood anxiously waiting for any response.

"Do you have a plan to get rid of the body?" Finn pushed past me. "Obviously what kind of idiot do you think I am. Come on I'll deal with that."

"Fine let's go." Finn stumbled.

We ran out of my cell quietly and shut the door so it wouldn't be suspicious. He lead us to what I assume was the back exit leading to the weapon shed. "Okay guys, we don't have much time so grab any weapon and meet me here." Dylan instructed.

I ran in and quickly grabbed a machete. It was in a big black bag filled with knives and all sorts of weapons. "Ah sweet, they have my gun!" Richie said rather loudly.

"Richie be quiet." I hushed him quickly. "And plus, you can't use a gun it'll draw too much attention."

"I know that, but I'm still taking it. I worked my ass off for this I'm not just going to hand it over to some slippery fingered nurse."

"Come on, guys. I can hear someone." Dylan peeked in the door. I scurried our of the door along with the two boys. "Come on, quick the steps are getting louder."

We ran to where we needed to go and stood against a wall as the footsteps approached. "We need to kill that little fucker." An oddly familiar voice said.

Dylan's eyes went wide and he mouthed 'its Noah' to me. I felt a really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I mouthed back 'I thought you knocked him out.' But was interrupted by a malicious voice.

"Oh he did, now it's his turn. Except little Dylan over here, won't wake up."