07

"Low on self-esteem so you run on gasoline."

CHAPTER SEVEN: same old doppelgänger

I lay awake for the whole night accompanied by the empty feeling that has possessed me recently. The last sound I can recall hearing was one of the nurses blowing out the candles that lit the dim, damp hallways. I need to change my situation before I enter the dark empty motel named depression.

"Y/n." A harsh whisper woke me from my thoughts just as I was getting to the climax of my imagination. It was Dylan. "What are you doing here?" I sighed, not moving from my position.

"Noah and his crew escaped our wards' punishment office. The whole ward is on shut down but I found a way out. We need to get out of here or else this time they will kill us. God knows what they're capable of." He inhaled deeply at the end of his rant and grabbed my forearm, giving me no other choice but to stand up.

He dragged me out into the black corridor without waking finn first. "We need to get finn, remember?" I tried to stop in my tracks but he kept pulling me down the empty space. "He's not part of my plan." He grunted and began walking faster towards the main entrance.

"Stop it, we still need richie too. We can't leave them to die." He stopped as if he was contemplating turning around and faced me with a menacing smirk, eyes darker than usual. "Don't trust strangers baby."

He gripped tighter onto my arm and lead me to the locked glass double doors that were supposedly 'shatter proof' to maintain the criminally insane animals that 'lived' inside. "I hope you have as much of a hunger for chaos as I do darling." He shook his head in victory and began to run shoulder first into the doors and completely shattered every last shard. Keep in mind his grip was still tightly compressing my forearm.

"You're messes up on a whole other level aren't you?" I tried to maintain my confidence but it was being ripped apart along with the exposed skin that was teared by the broken glass shards. "It's apparently called 'schizophrenia' but I prefer to call it possession. My name is stiles by the way. Some prefer to call me void."

I couldn't find any words to say so I just looked to the floor hoping that this was a dream when he opened a black car that I didn't recognize with keys he took from god knows where and pushed me into the back. "Get ready for a long night of strife because I officially declare that tonight," he strapped himself into the driver seat and turned to me, "is the commencement of my annual purge."

He jammed the keys into the ignition, with no signs of any officers of doctors chasing us, and sped off down the street while his head flung back and he let out a psychotic laugh. I cried silently to myself in the back as he flew down the town of Hawkins only gaining speed.

I found a pen on the floor of the vehicle and frantically ripped a hole in my asylum uniform trying to write a letter to richie in case I dont return alive. Which seems accurate at this stage, and all I can do is hope the message returns to him.

Dear richie tozier,
Dylan took me on a mad rampage because according to him he's possessed. That's no excuse for leaving you in that shithole but please forgive me. I have something to tell you Incase I never get to see you in person again. Your aunt sent you a letter in the mail but it accidentally got posted to my door. I opened it without thinking and read something that I should have told you way before now. Your mom is alive. She's in London and is looking for you. Your stepdad isn't who he says he is rich. Yes u were stolen at birth by a desperate woman and her husband but they were only two dumb kids. They weren't married and their relationship did t work out so that's how you ended up with your 'stepdad' that's all I know and now writing this down I feel so guilty I did t say it before.

Goodnight richie. See you in hell motherfucker. :)

Sorry it took so long to upload and there wasn't much of Finn or Richie in this

Sorry it took so long to upload and there wasn't much of Finn or Richie in this. Dont worry it is still a fan fiction revolving around Finn but I had to let Dylan have his say in the story. Hope you dont mind. It will all make sense further on in the story.

"See you in hell."