School

Skyler's POV

I woke up to my alarm signaling that it's time for school. I got up and took a shower then wrapped a towel around my body. I blow dried my hair then put it into a side braide. After that I picked out my outfit which was black high waisted shorts with a white flowy crop top with black flipflops.then my makeup I put on eyeliner and mascara I don't have acne so I have a pretty good face. I brushed my teeth then grabbed my phone and book bag then left to drive to school. while I was driving I picked up Tyler and Chloe. my sister drives her own car so my brother rides with her.

"So girl are you excited for the party?"chloe asks

"Um no I didn't even get invited and I don't think Tyler did either"i say

"I did and I want you and Tyler to come with me"she says smiling

"Ok whatever I will go what about you Tyler?"i ask

"Ah yeah I will go what time does it start?"tyler asks

"6 and it goes until whenever"chloe says

"Ok"he says

Then we arrived to school. we all went our separate ways. I was going to my locker when bitch face pushed me.

"What the fuck"i yell In her face

"O I'm sorry I thought it would make you look better"tori says smiling and so is her clowns.

"Well I think I look way better than you I mean look at you they call you populars when I call you clowns"i say grabbing my books and walking to class.

(Skip to the end of day)

I got home and ran inside to get ready. I took a shower then got out and ran to my closet I dried off then blow dried my hair. after that I put on undergarments with a floral crop top with a white skater skirt. I curled my hair then did my makeup which was the smoky eye look then added watermelon lip balm with eyeliner and mascara. last but not least I put on my white wedges. I ran downstairs to look at the time, 5:30. I told my sister where I was going and left. It takes awhile to get there. anyways I picked up Chloe and she was wearing a red strapless dress with black heals with straightened hair. then Tyler was wearing black skinny jeans with a white tank top and spiked hair with vans. we left then got there.it had loud music alcohol,dirty dancing and lots of people.