Telling them

Skylers POV

I woke up then just layed in bed. a few minutes later I felt like I had to throw up. I ran to the bathroom then threw up. I brushed my teeth then went downstairs. why do I feel so sick? It is making me mad. I got so frustrated I just started pacing back and forth then realized something. I had sex with Cameron so maybe I'm pregnant. I ran upstairs then went to madis room. she was still sleeping. I didn't want to wake my princess up so I decided that she will be fine without me for a minute. the store ain't that far so it won't take me long. I grabbed money then got in the car. I did lock the doors to the house so no one will get in but me. I went in the store then bought one. I left there then went back home. I unlocked the door then went in. Madelyn was still sleeping. I ran to the bathroom then peed on it. after a few minutes the results came in. "positive" it read. I didn't cry or nothing. I just thought that what if I tell Brandon and he leaves me or what if I tell Cameron and he gets mad. the baby is Cameron's. I don't know anymore. We ain't a couple anymore so I think that Brandon will think its great and stay. I love Brandon so much. I don't want Cameron in my life right now. well I do so we can take care of our daughter together but maybe he dislikes me. I decided to just call Cameron and tell him it's a lot easier than him walking out and having him end the call.

C=hello

S=hey cam can I tell you something

C=what

S=I'm pregnant

C=it is probably Brandon's you know your boyfriend

S=no it's yours I had forced sex with you I never had sex with Brandon

C=so we are having another baby

S=yeah

C=well I will try my hardest to be in his or her life

S=no you won't you will leave

C=no I won't because even though we ain't together I still love you

S=whatever Cameron

C=I will I promise

S=don't promise unless you know for sure

C=ok I will see you later bye

Well at least he is fine with it right. now I have to tell Brandon. we are meeting today at the park in a few minutes. I decided to get ready. I threw my hair in a ponytail with white shorty shorts and a pink crop top and pink vans. I didn't bother with make up so I just went to madis room to get her ready. I walked in and she was crying.

"What's wrong?"i ask

"Are you having another baby?"she asks

"Yes"i say

"Really"she says smiling

"Yup you are going to be a big sister"i say

"Woohoo"she says jumping on her bed. I love how she is happy.

"Ok pick out what you want to wear"i say. she picks out a blue skirt with a white shirt with black dress shoes. I curled her hair then I held her hand. We got in the car then left. as soon as we got there we seen them. Madelyn ran up to Brandon saying daddy. she knows that's not her dad but she likes Brandon better she said. I ran up to him to and we hugged and he kissed me.

"Can we talk?"i ask nervously

"Yeah what's up"he asks

"I'm pregnant"i say closing my eyes

"Really we never did anything"he says

"Well before I met you me and cam did it and I found out"i say

"Well good then I will help you through the way even if we break up I will be your best friend."he says

Now that warmed me up. I love Brandon.❤️