Magcon #1

Skylers POV

I got up and ready because I am going to mag on with Nash. I'm fine being around Cameron but I wonder who he is bringing. I think it's Tori. Great even more fun. Anyways I got up then grabbed a towel then sat it on the toilet then turned on the shower so it's hot. I got in did what I had to do which was shampoo & conditioner and shaved. I used this strawberry wash so I would smell good. I got out then wrapped my body in a towel. I blow dried my hair then braided it to the side. My baby bump is noticable. I am 4 months I am getting a check up there to see what I am having. Anyways I put on minty green short shorts with a black v-neck with mint green vans. I brushed my teeth then sprayed perfume on. I packed my bag then went downstairs. I got in the car then went to pick Nash up. when I got there he came in and kissed me on the lips. We talked about baby names and what we think I will be. even though this ain't Nash's baby he acts just like its his. I love that he talks to my stomach and rubbs it and lays his head on it. I wish Cameron was like this but he ain't. we got to the airport then waited. Cameron walked in with tori of course and she shot me a glance but I rolled my eyes. Cameron looked at me like he was sorry and I didn't really want to bring her look. then why did you bring her? I waited until we boarded out plane to NYC.

Cameron's POV

I didn't want to bring tori but she suggested. and forced. I got on the plane and Nash and skyler we're sitting together and I was getting jealous and mad. skier was laying her head on him and he was rubbing her belly and then they kissed. that should be me. tori was getting mad that I was paying attention to them so she kissed me and started rubbing my spot.

"Stop tori"i say mad

"Why babe that's why you brought me to have sex"she says

"No I brought you because skyler was with nash" I say laying down and falling to sleep.

Nash's POV

I was laying in my seat rubbing skylers baby bump and she was laying her head on me.i wish this baby was mine. it shouldn't be Cameron's it should be mine. I maybe should tell skyler that she could have the baby be mine but then I don't. I am just glad that I have her. The plane was landing and we got off then got in the limo. it had mahogany,jack j,jack g,cameron,taylor,aaron,matthew,me,Shawn,carter.skyler,and tori.we all got to the hotel then settled in. I totally fell asleep.