5

A little bundle of brown curls and the floral pattern that was present on her short dress was all that could be seen of Dante's newly found mate as she curled in his arms, soft little noises leaving her lips in content. His pack was quite far away meaning they had been on the roads for hours and hours. It would have been quicker to shift and run there, however he knew how emotional his little mate was. She needed to rest, quite frankly, and he was an alpha - he was much quicker than her and he didn't want her to think she was being a burden if he ran slower than usual.

He softly moved the hair out of her face, brushing it upwards to reveal the soft skin he loved so much, his thumb massaging the side of her face. Her big lips parted slightly, soft snore like sounds leaving them which caused the corner of his own lips to flick upwards. He had wanted a mate all of his life, as which was normal for any wolf, but he knew deep in his heart he didn't deserve one quite as pure as Rosa. He was a bad man. He had killed, tortured and made sure that his name left a tremor of fear within anyone that thought of him. His pack was more than eager to meet their new Luna, so much so that many of the younger members had insisting on having a party upon her arrival - to which he couldn't find within himself to refuse.

His thumb slowly trailed over her eyes and eyebrow, before placing a soft and gentle to her head, grinning to himself as she stirred slightly with only the sound of a soft purr leaving her lips. The moon goddess had truly blessed him, that was for sure, for her beauty was exquisite. Nothing came close to her and he knew that she would be his definition of the word until he was to be 6ft under ground, left then with only the dreams of her face and little body until they would reunite in the next life.

"My little Rosa, what have you done to me?" He whispered quietly, whilst staring down at her in such awe as the young woman truly had bewitched him both mind and soul. He never noticed the driver softly smiling at his alpha through the mirror in the car, content that his leader had finally found true happiness.

———————————

A few more hours had passed, and sure enough it was deep into dark night once they had arrived at the borders of the pack. He hadn't managed to get a wink of sleep, seemingly too captured in his own sleeping mate and being on alert for both their sake and the driver.

"Baby." He whispered in his mates ear, softly rubbing his hands against her balled up form as she practically slept on top of him. A few groans of protest were heard from her, her arms sneaking around his waist with a louder snore as she tried to resume her sleep. He laughed quietly at her actions, shaking her a little more to which she huffed, realising she would not win this particular round.

"Are we here?" She asked sleepily, rubbing her left eye as she blinked through them, meeting the dark gaze of her mate. Her mouth suddenly went dry as she realised she had been sleeping on top of him, in the car!

"Oh my..god, I am so sorry," She squeaked slightly, trying to shuffle away to which he simply held her tighter to his chest, laughing loudly down at her reaction.

"You're not getting away that quickly, not when I've enjoyed your presence for the past 6 hours or so." He teased her slightly, to which she squealed even louder, a deep blush forming on her cheeks as she hid her face within her hands.

He kissed over them, laughing softly with her as he embraced her tightly, his eyes closing for only a minute. Soon the car stopped infront of the pack house, it being so awfully quiet as he had informed the pack of their late arrival and that their Luna would be introduced tomorrow instead.

"Come on, I know you're still tired." He whispered down to her, kissing her head once again before taking her hands and leading her out of the car, helping the driver in getting the bags out of the car. He was shocked considering the amount of bags, there were so few. Seen as though she was the daughter's beta, surely she would have been spoilt rotten with anything she had desired?