8

The date ran smoothly and soon enough, they were on their way home, with little Rosa and Dante in the car. Dante sat, driving sternly, his eyes narrowed as he looked onto the roads, one hand placed on the steering wheel whilst his other arm had completely been occupied by his mate. She held it to her chest, snuggling into it, his hand resting on her thigh as a quick wave of fatigue had fallen upon her from the quiet rumbling of the car.

"Thank you for today..it was lovely," she so very softly murmured, so soft in fact that Dante was unsure if she even said it at all. She gently kissed his arm, the sweet motion solidifying that it was not all in his mind and that the angel before him was not simply a product of his wildest imagination but rather his loving mate.

"You're welcome, baby." He murmured back, his eyes not leaving the road but squeezing her thigh gently in affection, making a soft smile appear on Rosa's face, snuggling into his side anymore.

She believed it to be so wicked, so cruel that the world had paired her with such perfection for all of eternity, for she truly believed that the love she was manifesting for Dante would make her chest explode. She had heard about butterflies in one's stomach but never the savage stampede of elephants, she had heard about the sparks one felt from the simple touch of one's mate but never the sensation of an atomic bomb against one's skin. Dante was making her feel things that she had only ever dreamed of, things she only had ever read about and it was absolutely glorious.

They soon arrived home, Lon and Ada bidding them goodnight as they sauntered to their bedroom, surely for another night of loud moans and banging against the wall, something everyone chose simply not to comment on. Dante held little Rosa in his arms, carrying her bridal style to their room, many people stopping along the way to bow their heads in respect, a clear grin on all of their faces to see the Alpha and Luna so happy in each other's presence.

Once they arrived to their room, he placed her gently on the bed, her big eyes slightly tired as she ran her hands through her hair. He sat beside her, to which she reacted by climbing onto his lap almost immediately, missing the warmth his body brought. She loosened the tight tie around his neck, whilst he stared at her intensely, her big eyes flickering upwards to meet his occasionally. Dante wondered how one so innocent could be such a vixen, so naturally, and yet be so unaware.

"You looked incredible today." He growled slightly to her, making a soft grin appear on her face as she looked upwards at him, her hands sliding down from his neck to rest on his chest, fluttering her eyelashes up at him. "Ada said you would like the dress," she giggled slightly, remembering how she claimed it would make him go 'crazy'.

"Oh I liked the dress, I liked you in it very much." He smirked, gently beginning to plop sweet kisses on her jawline and downwards. "But, to see you out of it. Now that would be a treat." His words made the breath in Rosa's breath hitch, her neck falling to one side as she closed her big eyes, feeling his kisses go downwards. It was such an odd sensation, she hadn't felt a wave of pleasure like this before, but in her heart she knew this was nothing compared to what he could actually make her feel. He began sucking on a particular spot, making Rosa curl towards him, her hands around his own neck, as he harshly nipped and sucked, leaving purple stains upon her porcelain skin. He knew he could have marked her, then and there, but he wanted to wait. He wanted her to ask for it, rather than he simply take it upon himself to do so, like most alphas. Rosa was different, Rosa was too sweet, so very tiny.

As he pulled away, Rosa's breath hitched again to see the crazed look on his face, and it was clear his wolf was so close to the surface - something that made her legs shake in utter awe. She timidly touched her neck, wincing as she felt the harsh residue of the session they had just had, but a feeling of content soon washed on her face to realise despite she had not been marked, she had been claimed - and to be claimed by Dante felt incredible.