Fáilte!

This book will give you all the basics of the Irish language as it is spoken today! So whether you are 5 or 50, everyone will hopefully benefit!

I will be putting up symbols for every chapter to mark it's 'difficulty' level.

✅ means that everyone can give it a go.

⚠️ is for those who wants to challenge themselves a little!

A few things you should be aware of as you read this;

I am currently typing off my 'Irish' keyboard that I enabled on my phone. It does not have an 'auto- correct' button in English or in Irish  (because not many people unfortunately speak it today and our government isn't really thinking about the idea of going to Apple and doing something about it and blah blah blah you get the picture)
So I give my apologies if you see anything misspelt.

And secondly, I am currently a student living in Ireland. I've lived here my whole life and I am studying the language in school.
I am not fluent in Irish. Most of my information relies on School textbooks, notes and general knowlegde. Please keep that in mind as you ask any quealstions as I may not know the answer.

Oh and besides, the Irish Dialect differs from county to county so it might not be pronounced the same way in Kerry as it is in Galway. This guide will be pronouncing words the Cork Munster way as it's the one I know best.

So that's all!!
Enjoy!

(Started June 2018)