Lazy day

Venom - bold
Eddie - regular
Y/n - slanted

"Daddy Daddy Daddy!!" y/n screamed while laughing Eddie turned around to see venom making funny faces at y/n. Eddie thinks back to when he found y/n and went and adopted her. Venom eventually warmed up to y/n after they first met. Both venom and Eddie were raising her, she's now 6yrs old. "Look daddy v's being funny". " Hey baby girl wanna watch a movie with me and V" (Ok so in this version venom is male and he is like attached to Eddie like in the movie just wanted to point that out.... keep reading my loves) Eddie said. Y/n started to jump with glee "yeah" Eddie opened Netflix "so what do you wanna watch guys" "before I wake" "the bee movie" they both said at the same time, that turned into a huge argument about the witch movie was better and let's just say it was a long ass night. Eventually I just put in a movie we all would enjoy Mama Mia. y/n likes the soundtrack Venom loves the tea (drama) and Eddie likes the plot. Close to the end of the movie venoms head falls asleep in eddies lap y/n had lied her head in eddies thigh caressing Their head. In eddies opinion it's hard being a single dad with a literal voice in his head but he is getting through the hard times with his family the people he loves at his side. He cant even begin to comprehend y/n's teenage years but he doesn't need to worry about the future but to live in the present.

I'm sorry it's a little bit sappy and short but I wanna make a long one soon so plz keep up with the story thx my loves😘