Shopping With The Girls

Y/n jumped in the car with Natasha and Ann and headed to the mall. Ann asked y/n where she wanted to shop, and of course y/n said "the Nike store" Its not that the didn't have nice girls cloths but she needed some glitter and popping colors. "How about we go to justice" Natasha asked y/n, she just nodded and when they walked in that store it was a disaster y/n was going on a rant " I am so confused why is their so much glitter on things and this book bad note book lunch now all have random different letters on them AAAHHHHH and all the pink cherry pop music what is this where is the AC⚡️DC I'm going to looose it again with all the sequence on EVERYTHINGGGG!!" Y/n was not enjoying this trip so they took her to Clair's that was a little bit more smoother trip but she still went on a rant "why are their so many earrings it's so weird being here, why are so many things on the walls all this bow jojo siwa sucks anyway where is her hair line like for real and she is so EXTRAAAA I can't with this place." When the girls were done with the trip they got her stuff from justice the children's place Clair's and the bike store because she was going to loose it. It was about 7:00 and y/n wanted to go home and tell her dad all the adventures they had gone on. Eddie opened the door and y/n jumped in her arms "daddy daddy daddy we went to a really pink place called just-ice and it was really glittery.....then we went to the Nike store and I met this guy how helped me find a blue and pink just do it shirt. It was really fun" I still like her Dino outfit "Venom shut UPP. That great baby girl I'm glad you had a good time with Ann and Natasha". About 3-4 days later Ann and Natasha can over for dinner, and saw y/n waring (pic down below)

 About 3-4 days later Ann and Natasha can over for dinner, and saw y/n waring (pic down below)

That was the outfit they had picked in the children's place and y/n looked as cute as can be.
————————————————————————

Thx for reading my loves hope you enjoyed it😘