1st Day Of School

Hey my Loves if you don't remover I have y/n words slanted venom in bold and Eddie in regular also I am going to add another character he's not important or anything but
y/n's best friend is Ann and Dan son. Ann and Dan are just eddies friend form the movie. The kids name is Daryl 😘
————————————————————————

Today was y/n's first day of school and Eddie and venom were scared (Venom sees y/n as a daughter too, well and he is partly raising her) "ok y/n you gotta be nice to the other kids and be sure to look out for Daryl" "yeah I know daddy I'll be good" and if someone try's you beat their as- "VENOM!!" "It's ok V, I got this daddy I'm a fighter" y/n has always had so much confidence in the things that she does and she was a descent fighter because of Venom. Eddie saw the bus come around the Corner and runs to the bus with y/n. She jumps on the bus "bye my love have a good day" "bye daddy" venom just waved along with Eddie.
Time skip : A Few Hours Later
Eddie and venom are talking about m&m's and how they actually have favors based on the colors and Eddie gets a phone call from the school system "hello" "Good Afternoon my name is Clair I regret to inform you that you daughter y/n got in to a fight with this little boy picking on...,umm...Daryl" how the fuck does y/n a first grader get into a fight and his is venoms fault hey no it is not that's your daughter I'm just a friend "your also raising her!!" Then the lady responded "umm sir are you ok" "yeah I'm fine" "well I need you to come and pick up y/n" Eddie hung up mad and jumped on his Motorcycle. When Eddie and venom arrived at the school they saw y/n sitting on a chair with her iron man book bag (because why not) with tear stains on her cheeks and Daryl sitting next to her looking down at his lap. "Come on y/n, Bye Daryl we'll see you later" Daryl was sad and mad that y/n got in trouble so all he did was wave. Eddie signed y/n out they jumped on the Motorcycle and rode home in silence. When they retuned home y/n ran straight to her Avengers themed room. (BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT!!😁) Eddie didn't know what to do you have to talk to her, I know just as much as you that y/n is a good kid and she would really only do this for a good reason so calm down , Chill , and go hear her side of her story. For OUR daughter "awwww V you loveeeer her" ohh shut up don't get all sappy on me. Eddie walked y/n's room and knocked on the door and walked in He saw y/n on her twin sized bed and sat on the side she was on. Immediately when he sat down y/n ran up to him and gave him a big hug. "Hey baby girl it's ok it ok just tell me what happened" and y/n told him what happened " there w-where these-e kids who were picking on D-dryal because they-they mean they were just meaneys saying how my parents l-eft me because I'm terrible but I'm not I'm not daddy right I'm not a terrible perso-" by the time y/n finished that sentence she was sobbing and hugged Eddie tighter "hey there is this song that I know it goes like this......
🎶 You Are My Sunshine..
My Only Sunshine...
You Make Me Happy When Skies are gray ...
You'll Never Know Dear How Much I Love You..
Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away. 🎶
I love you y/n don't let anyone tell you otherwise you" I love you too y/n Venom came out of eddies shoulder and they all have a group hug. because everyone is loved

————————————————————————

This story is dedicated to my best friend Tamia she was with me when I was writing this and she was so annoyed that I wasn't hanging out with her so yeah. I love you Tamia. Thx for reading my loves😘