coming to terms

beau was finally coming to terms with the fact that he wasn't all that straight.

sure, girls were hot and beau definitely liked getting some from them, but he'd never made a connection with them before.

at least not like the one he had with ellis.

he was also coming to terms with the fact that he liked ellis. like, really liked him. after about a month of messing around exclusively, beau finally accepted that he enjoyed ellis's company even without the benefits. being around ellis was a benefit, really.

"what are you thinking about?" ellis asked from the crook of beau's neck. they lay in ellis's absurdly large bed, ellis absentmindedly running his fingers over beau's bare chest.

beau ran his fingers through ellis's dark, black hair. his wavy strands were a sharp contrast to beau's kinky locks. beau was obsessed with the italian's hair.

"i'm thinking about you... well us, really." beau said in complete honesty.

ellis jerked out of beau's embrace and sat up. "what about us?" he asked in alarm. beau sat up to meet his gaze.

"chill out, el. i was just thinking.... i don't really like being fuck buddies anymore." a hurt look crossed ellis's face.

"why? i thought we had something going good? i mean you're in my fucking bed right now. what do you mean you don't like this anymore?"

beau smiled. "i'm trying to say that i want to be, like... official with you." ellis frowned. "wait, what? as in like boyfriend official? you know you have to be gay for that."

beau hesitated. "yes, i know. that is why i'm not taking this lightly. i've put a lot of thought into this."

ellis stared intensely at beau. "so, you're finally admitting you're gay. beau taylor, is finally admitting he likes dick."

beau shook his head and chuckled. "no, i'm admitting that i like your dick. big difference. i don't know if i am truly gay yet, hell i don't know what my sexuality is anymore. maybe i'm bi. all I know is that i'm gay for you. i hope that's enough."

ellis grinned widely. "oh my fucking fuck. i've waited for this day since freshman fucking year when we first started that stupid ass soccer rivalry. i was so mad when i found out you had some girlfriend.

beau rolled his eyes at the mention of his ex from ninth grade. "yeah, i lost my virginity to that bitch and then found out she cheated on me. dunno where's she's at now, but i hate her."

ellis's eyes widened. "you lost your virginity in the ninth grade? damn son."

beau raised his eyebrows. "it's not a big deal. when did you lose yours?"

ellis colored. "uh, well, about that..."

beau raised an eyebrow. "about what?"

ellis sighed. "guess if we're really gonna do this boyfriend shit then you might as well know. i lost my virginity in july to a guy on grindr."

beau laughed. "okay, so what? you sounded like  i would be upset."

"beau, that guy was austin."

beau gaped. "austin fucking who? not the nigga on my team."

ellis nodded. "yeah, but we only fucked like three times before i cut it off. then i found out he'd moved here from florida and was on your team."

beau stared disbelievingly. "he saw us and didn't say anything. why the fuck wouldn't he have said anything. he literally fucked my boyfriend twice and didn't fucking say anything."

"actually, i wasn't your boyfriend until like two minutes ago. plus, he didn't have to tell you anything because it really doesn't matter. i ended it and we're on good terms. we were in contact for a while until i knew you and i were going to be exclusive or whatever, but we haven't had sex since the summer."

beau sighed. "oh my god. i don't care that y'all fucked. that's whatever. it's just i can't believe it. who's hotter, though. me or him?"

ellis laughed. "you're a fucking idiot but obviously you."

beau smirked. "damn straight. who is better at head? me or him?"

ellis rolled his eyes. "you do wonders with that mouth. and before you ask, yes he's a bottom. and yes, i prefer dicking you down over him."

beau laughed loudly. "you better be. i didn't lose my ass virginity to be second best at it. and, about that. i wanna try top next time."

ellis raised an eyebrow. "oh really. you think you're up for that responsibility? it takes a lot of commitment."

beau grinned. "clearly commitment isn't a problem for me if being your boyfriend is any clue."

ellis got out of the messy bed and leaned down to pick up his boxers. with his ass in full view, beau had a hard time controlling his lower half.

ellis turned around and pulled his boxers on while tossing beau's towards him. "about that. is this going to be like a secret... or are you ready to step out of the closet?"

a pool of dread wound in beau's stomach. "i- i know i'm not ready to tell everyone yet. my team can't know, and neither can my father." beau shuddered at the mere thought of his father knowing. "plus, i don't want this affecting any sports scholarships. i promise i'm not ashamed of you, i'm just not ready for the consequences this will bring."

ellis leaned down on the bed where beau was still sitting. he caressed the others boy's jawline. where their skin met was a sharp contrast, a light olive tone met dark chocolate.
"don't worry, baby. i understand. while it's relieving to be out, i still have trouble with the guys at my school. thank god my parents are okay with it... do you mind if i tell them? i know they'd love you."

beau hesitated. was he okay with that? finally he nodded. "yeah, i guess."

ellis grinned as if beau had given him the world. "great! they're home right now. want to meet them?"

beau's eyes widened. "right the fuck now?" ellis nodded. "yeah, they came home late last night from their trip to haiti. my mom is making sunday breakfast. i want you to join."

beau sighed. ellis had taken so many liberties and was being so understanding. beau would look selfish if he didn't say yes to meeting ellis's parents.

"didn't think i'd be meeting my boyfriend's parents until at least the second month in and certainly not the morning after I got my cheeks clapped, but sure."

ellis leaned in and gave beau a sloppy kiss as a thank you before forcing beau out of bed and into clothes.

"don't be embarrassed walking downstairs. my parents know about my sex life, so seeing you will be no surprise."

beau groaned as he shuffled to get ready. "that doesn't make me feel better. in fact, it makes me feel worse. thank you for that, you dick."

ellis just chuckled in response before ushering beau  downstairs  when they were both presentable.

before they entered into the kitchen, ellis stopped beau. "okay, don't be shocked at my parents. i'm adopted and my parents are korean... so we look nothing alike."

beau looked incredulously at ellis. "what the hell? you're adopted? why didn't you tell me?" ellis shrugged. "honestly, it never came up in our limited conversations. you do realize most of our time spent together we didn't talk much. besides, it's not that important to me. my parents are my parents."

beau sighed. "we're gonna have more fucking conversations. no more sex until i know everything about you."

ellis groaned. "ugh, not even a little bit?"

beau grinned. "okay, maybe just a little bit. but i'm serious. i want to know more about you."

ellis smirked. "deal. now come meet my parents. they're dying to meet the guy i've been obsessing over for so long."

beau gulped. here goes everything.

Not edited as usual. I'm sleepy. I'll edit later. Hope you enjoyyyy