ONE

INVITATION: FAN CHENGCHENG, 范丞丞

THEME: FAIRYTALE

the school invites YOU to join our end of year themed ball! you are able to bring ONE of your friends there too! hope to see you there!

VENUE: FORETALE BALLROOM

DRESS CODE: ANY FAIRYTALE CHARACTER OF YOUR CHOICE

DATE: 30TH DECEMBER 2018

"wow! nice way to end my day!" cheng cheng groans

"wow! nice way to end my day!" cheng cheng groans. he slaps the invitation on his face, the other hand pulling his hair in frustration. he walks to the kitchen, specifically the dustbin.

he aims the invitation right into the bin. " score!" he giggles to himself.

"an invitation to the school's ball? fairytale theme? dress up as a character of your choice? venue at foretale ballroom?! able to bring one of your friends there?!" ming hao's voice echos through the kitchen.

"ming hao please place the invitation back to where it belong." cheng cheng pours himself a glass of water, gulps it down pretty quickly.

ming hao hastily runs to cheng cheng and place the invitation in his hands. "cheng cheng ge you should go to the ball!"

"the dustbin is where it belongs to, not me."

"cheng cheng ge, go to the ball!" ming hao pouts and holds cheng cheng's hands, swinging it.

"nope. you can't change my mind haohao. besides, you think I don't know your true intentions? you just want me to bring you there right?" cheng cheng stares straight into ming hao's eyes.

ming hao scratches his head and nods. "pretty please cheng cheng ge! I'll treat you to hotpot if you do."

cheng cheng shakes his head.

"and and I'll get you new air pods?" ming hao begs.

"deal! but the only reason I'm going is because of hotpot and new air pods!" cheng cheng grins happily. he really needed to replace his old air pods for a new one.

"right let's go shopping for those clothes princes wear!" ming hao slips his nike air force on, rushing cheng cheng while tying his laces.

"what?! I have clothes at home!" cheng cheng untangles ming hao's hands from his arms.

"those clothes you have at home are just plain ol' basketball tees and shorts? don't tell me you're going to dress up like that..." ming hao held up cheng cheng's shoes.

"get your feet in these damn shoes and we shall set off."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

◎ pretty long chapter! promise next one will be shorter!