THREE

cheng cheng steps into the ballroom, the first thing that caught his eye is a whole table to delicious looking pastries. cheng cheng runs towards the table, picks up a big plate and picks a few(by that I mean A LOT) pastries and places it on his plate.

cheng cheng went back to ming hao and offers him some. "wa cheng cheng ge is finally sharing his food." ming hao says while munching on his food.

cheng cheng lets out a small 'tsk' , "sharing is caring, ming hao." cheng cheng and ming hao stood at the side of the ballroom for a whole solid 20 minutes. ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᵃʷᵏʷᵃʳᵈ ᶦⁿ ˢᶦᵗᵘᵃᵗᶦᵒⁿˢ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳᵃˡˡ.

"eh cheng cheng, there's a girl dressed up as wendy, peter pan's partner." cheng cheng looks at the direction ming hao is looking at. cheng cheng shrugs.

"so?" cheng cheng swirls the drink in his glass.

"give her your leftover pastries on the plate." ming hao pushes cheng cheng forward. cheng cheng looks back at ming hao and rolls his eyes for the 9489th time and mouths an 'okay'.

doing all these to just entertain that rascal. but nonetheless, the girl dressed up as wendy still intrigues cheng cheng a little. "hey, wendy, i'm peter pan. want some pastries?" cheng cheng holds out the plate and gave an awkward smile.

"hey. fan cheng cheng right? the students around talks about you a lot." cheng cheng felt pretty surprised. people in school talks a lot about me? unbelievable. "anyway, my name's jing. nice to be able to meet THE fan cheng cheng."

cheng cheng smiles, "my hands are breaking so would you like some pastries?" jing took cheng cheng's pastry offer. "I honestly didn't know that I was that wildly talked about in school.."

"cheng cheng, you're too humble." jing chuckles.

"eh cheng cheng! can you come back here for a sec!" cheng cheng hears ming hao from a distance.

"gotta run. see you around." cheng cheng secretly slips his number into jing's pocket.

"cheng cheng I see what you did there." ming hao laughs and fist bumps cheng cheng's arm. "but, when did you even write your number down on the paper?"

"top secret!" cheng cheng winks at ming hao.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

◎ please don't ask how did he have the number in his pocket yhshhshshs (°_°)