TWO

"cheng cheng, stop sucking on your lollipop and choose your clothes." ming hao grabs a few clothings he thinks will suit the ball theme and force it into cheng cheng's chest.

due to ming hao's forceful actions, cheng cheng almost drops the lollipop in his mouth. "ass, I almost dropped my lollipop! how are you going to actually pay me if my lollipop really did fall from my mouth." cheng cheng took a glance at the clothes ming hao chose for him. "I'll try it on."

"cheng cheng ge! my fashion sense is pretty good! you look so handsome." ming hao praises himself and stands behind cheng cheng while they both look into the mirror. cheng cheng turns his head around and rolls his eyes.

"I prefer those clothes I already have at home." cheng cheng smiles sarcastically. "but I will get this outfit for the ball." cheng cheng then shoos ming hao out of his fitting room.

cheng cheng looks at himself in the mirror

cheng cheng looks at himself in the mirror. handsome, he thought to himself. he adjusted his green hat and green collars. and cute. cheng cheng smiles and winks at the mirror(basically himself).

late last night, ming hao came into cheng cheng's room and made him watch peter pan with him. cheng cheng only agreed because ming hao wouldn't stop pestering him. besides, ming hao brought popcorn in. basically, food tempts cheng cheng.

summary: cheng cheng fell in love with peter pan and bOoM he decides to change up his character from prince charming to peter pan! best decision yet.

not forgetting to take a last look at his pointy ears, cheng cheng smiles again and walks out of his room. "guess like you didn't use the outfit we bought yesterday huh." ming hao raises his brow.

cheng cheng shook his head, "let's go."

"ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᴵ ʰᶦᵍʰᵏᵉʸ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ." he mumbles before stepping into the car.