III

Lauren
This girl will be mine, I will make sure of it. She thinks she can hold onto that small thread of defiance, she is surely mistaken. I am going to turn her world upside down until she never wants to leave me ever again.

Why are you so infatuated with her? A part of me screams, but the truth is I don't know. A hundred and fifty plus years of life and I have never felt this pull towards anyone before.

I should have just left her in her home after I stopped her father from killing her, but her entire essence, her aura just wouldn't let me go. It awoke the inner demon within me, and I just couldn't lose her, not when I felt so drawn to her being.

Don't get me wrong, I tried to stay away from her. Especially when I realised I had made a mistake by taking her, so I left her in that cell, but yesterday, when she practically disrespected me after I had shown her courtesy, it made me want to hurt her.

She's angry, well so am I and last time I checked, I have the ability to give her so much pain and pleasure, she might even forget what the word angry means.

She wriggles on my bed, trying to move herself up the mattress and as far away from me as possible. The sight is quite humorous and draws of a small smile and breathy laugh from me.

It's a shame I only have half an hour to have my fun with her, but even if she denies herself from me today, I still have thirty others to thoroughly enjoy breaking her down.

She looks so fragile, so frightened, I almost regret telling her that I would lay a hand on her, but a promise is a promise and I unfortunately can never break them in wish of life.

Another part of this godforsaken curse, but it does have its virtues, like the gifts I am about to bestow on this girl's sweet innocent body.

I wonder if she's a screamer.

+++CHANGE IN POV+++

Elise
I feel the pillows just behind my head now, I am losing space to distance myself from this woman who just continues to stare intently down at me from where she stands at the edge of the bed.

She brings up her hand, twirling her fingers and with it bringing my body to an insanely blissful burning feeling between my legs.

What the hell? How is this happening?

She watches as my back arches from the bed at whatever taunting she is creating. She hasn't even laid a hand on me and I am already a twisting mess.

A stimulating sensation of a mix between tingling and burning hits my nipples, g-spot and clit simultaneous, bringing me to nearly unbearable pleasure that continues to build.

What is happening? I try to force my legs shut and tense my taunt muscles, trying rid of the feeling but no matter how much I squirm, it continues to erect.

My body screams for release, for any type of refraining from this pleasure. I feel my juices flow out of me, rolling down my thighs and soaking into my underwear and through my pants.

"You have the power to stop this," she says, getting my divided attention to her as she lowers my level of pleasure somehow. "All you have to do is say you belong to me, then I will bring you release."

She rams my pleasure back up, destroying my insides with unreleased pleasure.

"N-n-n," I try to say, but it comes out stuttered and mangled because of the amount of stimulation I have to my whole body.

"What was that pet?" She asks bring back down the level of magical penetration. "I couldn't quite hear you over your moans and gasps."

"I-I..." I try to protest but cut off by the new sensation of pulsating in my vagina and imaginary wind being blown on my clit, while the feeling of being rubbed continues forcing my breathing to quicken.

"If you don't beg for me for release, subsequently claiming me as yours in the next five minutes, I will keep you here for hours on end," she threatens, now looking frustrated that I haven't broken yet.

I bite my lip, forcing myself to remain silent. I will not give in to her, not when I have a chance to go back to my mom, to my step dad and to my old life.

I feel my walls being stretched by an imaginary force, feeling a ghost of something huge rocking slowly in and out of me.

I shut my eyes and bite harder on lip, hiding the oncoming moan. The pace of the penetrating force begins to quicken, becoming more forceful with every thrust inside me.

I can no long control my squirming and cries. Unpermitted tears roll from my cheeks as I finally want give in to her.

"I-I..." I start to moan.

"Too late sweetheart," she says, from above me.

I open my eyes to find her now straddling my hips with her tall slim legs.

She ceases all amounts of stimulation and pleasure, making me whimper from the feeling of emptiness and dissatisfaction.

"I guess you'd rather do it the hard way," she says bending down so her face is inches from mine.

I bite back another whimper as she rotates my head to one side with her manicured figure. I thought she wasn't going to touch me. Oh lord, what is she going to do to me?

I feel her hot breaths on my neck and a tickling of something sharp on my skin, two knife like objects nearly puncturing my skin only inches apart from each other.

"I am going to be gone for a few hours," she says, her lips featherly light touching my skin as she speaks. "But I will leave you with my promise."

With that I feel the sharp pain of the two knives sinking into my skin, before dissipating into a new form of pleasure, that rebuilds and supasses the amount of tension in between my legs and muscles.

"Enjoy that darling," she says smirking with two fang like teeth protruding out of her lips, on full display. "Because when I come back, I expect an answer."