V

Elise 
The moment my eyes opened, I felt like I was at home, in my mother's arms when she would hold me in the night my father had gotten drunk and yelled at me.

I shut my eyes again, wanting the moment to last a little longer and I pulled her body closer to me. But instead of feeling soft and comfortable like my mother always was, the body under me felt stiff and hard, almost like stone.

"Mom?" I ask, pulling myself into my elbows to see the person below me but freeze instantly with fear.

My eyes widen as my eyes lock with the blonde woman who appears to still be asleep, but her stiff muscles tells me she is uncomfortable.

I pull my arms away from her slowly, trying to do it without waking her.

Anxiety eats away at me as she rolls, my arm barely pulling free from around her as she makes herself comfortable. 

I hesitate a minute before continuing to climb off the bed, just to be sure she is fast asleep and I wouldn't bring hell down on myself if I make a little noise.

Rolling myself off the side of the bed onto weak wobbly legs, I notice I am completely naked. I feel like throwing up, screaming and scrubbing my skin clean all at once.

What did that woman do to me? From the strange pain sensation between my legs I know exactly what she did but I don't want to admit to myself that it happened to me, I don't think I would be able to function if she violated me.

When both of my feet are on the cold hardwood floor I look back to make sure she is still unconscious which thankfully she is, with her back turned to me and breathing rhythmically.

I take careful steps towards the door, looking towards the bed every move I make, while keeping my arms out for balance against the creaking planks of wood beneath me.

Ten feet from the door, I tell myself, especially my sore legs. I get to the door and I get to my family.

I am five feet from the door, so close to freedom that I can nearly taste it, imagining my real mom holding me tonight, but just as I place my foot down on the next plank, the wood screams, shooting hysteria and disappointment through me when I feel hot breaths hit my bare skin.

"You got further than I thought you would," the sweet voice says. "But as I told you last night, there is nowhere to go and I will catch you."

"W-why are you doing this?" I ask trying to keep the shakiness out of my body and her fiery hands curl around my hip bones, pulling my back flushed against her front, separated only by the rough fabric of her suit.

"Why is it that that question is most frequently asked in a situation like this?" She asks amused but trying to hide the under lining of annoyance in her voice.

"What question would you rather me ask?" I say, trying to stall her from doing anything to me while I am as exposed and vulnerable as I am now.

"Why don't you choose the questions and whether I answer or not is up to me?"

"What's your name?" I ask without hesitation, but I receive no answer so I think of another one. "Why me?"

"Like I said last night, you fascinate me," she states, still not giving me the answer I want.

"How did you find me?" No answer.

Which leads me to believe she had been watching me for some while. I just finished school, I didn't have a job and was very much a home buddy, how did she find me?

"What do you plan on doing to me if I agree to be yours?"

"That would ruin the surprise," she whispers in my ear while squeezing my hips a little tighter, pricking my skin with goosebumps.