One Shot Number 2

I think I'm probably gonna publish this one-shot first but it will still be the second one, I just have to finish writing the first one, so that's why it's called One Shot Number 2. Anyway, I found this fanfic on Ao3 and I just kinda fell in love with the headcanon in it. Here's the link if you want to read it: https://archiveofourown.org/works/16655461 
Basically, the headcanon is that Kirishima sleeps with a pacifier and I just think it's really adorable don't yell at me. I just stabbed myself in the eye whoooo. Also, I love the song above and I've been listening to it on repeat ever since I saw it in a fanfic so you should check it out. It's 10:30 and I'm babysitting right now, so it's probably gonna be shitty but it's okay. Everything I write is shitty.

Kirishima and Bakugou were studying in Kirishima's room, and Kirishima was getting sleepy. Bakugou yawned, apparently feeling the same way. 

"You should probably get to bed," Kirishima said to his boyfriend sleepily.

"So should you," Bakugou shot back, resting his head on Kirishima's shoulder. 

"I'll go to bed when you go back to your room," Kirishima countered, kissing the top of Bakugou's ash-blond head. 

"But I wanna sleep with you," Bakugou whined, letting the 'you' drag out for longer than necessary. 

"Too bad, I want you to go to your room and sleep there." 

"Will you come with me?" 

"No."

"Why not?" Bakugou whined again, letting the 't' drag out. 

"Will you just go to your room and let me sleep, please?" Kirishima's tone suddenly got more serious. 

"Why is it such a problem for us to sleep in the same room? It's never a problem for Kaminari or Mina to sleep over in your room," Bakugou shot back, his tone hardening and his face full of hurt, though he was trying his best not to show it. 

"Because they already know about-" Kirishima stopped himself from continuing the sentence. There was no way that Bakugou would still like him after Kirishima told him about that

"About what? What's so god damn important that you can tell those two fuckers and not your own boyfriend?" Bakugou was getting angrier and angrier, his sleepiness long gone and forgotten. 

"It's just-" Kirishima was getting quiet. "I don't think you'd like me anymore if I told you."

"Why wouldn't I like you anymore?" Bakugou could tell his boyfriend was on the verge of crying, and his voice softened. "It doesn't matter what you tell me right now, I'm not gonna stop liking you." Bakugou inched closer to the shorter boy, but Kirishima just kept scooting away, so Bakugou stopped.

"I, uh," Kirishima swallowed the lump in his throat. "I'll understand if you want to break up with me after this-"

"I won't," Bakugou cut him off, but Kirishima continued like Bakugou hadn't even spoken. 

"But here goes nothing. I- oh my god this is really embarrassing." Bakugou kept quiet, which Kirishima was thankful for. "Istillsleepwithapacifier," Kirishima rushed out in one breath. 

"Could you say that one more time?"

"I still sleep with a pacifier." Kirishima's face was beet red and he was trying his best to hide it in his arms. 

Bakugou sat there for a moment, processing how his fucking adorable boyfriend could get even cuter. 

After a minute of Bakugou not saying anything, Kirishima cautiously looked over at him and saw a small smile on his face. "Holy fuck that's fucking adorable," Bakugou breathed out.

"R-really?" Kirishima's face got even redder if that was possible. 

"Can I come over there?" Bakugou asked, making sure it was okay before approaching his boyfriend. Kirishima just nodded his head. "You're perfect, baby. You're beautiful and nice and caring and compassionate and this just adds to the list of things I love about you and the things that make you unique."

"So-so you don't think i-it makes me weak a-and unmanly?" Kirishima hiccuped out. 

"Of course not, baby boy. If anything, it makes you stronger and more manly because you can admit that to me. Thank you for trusting me. I love you." Kirishima stiffened under Bakugou's arm until Bakugou realized what he had said. That was the first time either of them had said I love you. "You don't have to say-"

Bakugou was cut off by Kirishima squeezing his waist and burying his face in the taller boy's shoulder. "I love you too Bakugou," Kirishima said, squeezing Bakugou's waist a little tighter.

Bakugou ran his fingers through Kirishima's hair for a bit, calming him down considerably. "Can I stay here tonight?" Bakugou asked a very tired Kirishima. 

Kirishima just nodded his head and crawled out of Bakugou's arms to his nightstand, where he kept his pacifier during the day. He dug around in the drawer for a bit and pulled out a plain red pacifier, popping it into his mouth and laying down on his bed. He waved Bakugou over with his hand, and Bakugou complied, climbing into bed next to Kirishima. Kirishima wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist and buried his head in his chest. Bakugou nuzzled his face into Kirishima's hair and they both quickly fell asleep. 

It was the beginning of a long tradition of some of the best nights of their lives.