One Shot Number 6

I know it seems like I'm only doing even numbers but I promise, I'm not. 

I'm also doing an alternate ending to this story, it should be the next chapter I post.

"Why do you do that?" Eijiro asks, gesturing at the wedding ring Katsuki was now sliding off his finger and slipping into his pocket.

"I've told you, babe," Katsuki said like he got the question a million times a day. "If someone sees it, the media would make a big deal out of it and wonder who you are. And you wanted to stay out of the media."

"Yeah, but do you really have to take it off? Why don't you just wear, like, fingerless gloves or something? Fingerless gloves are badass."

Katsuki walked over to Eijiro, wrapping his arms around the taller man's neck and leaning in for a kiss. "I'll make it up to you tonight, okay?"

Eijiro's face brightened a little. "Okay!" Eijiro pecked Katsuki's lips and beamed at him. "I'm looking forward to you making it up to me though."

"Don't you always?" Katsuki kissed Eijiro's lips lightly one last time. "I have to go now, but I should be back in time to make dinner. If I'm not, there are leftovers in the fridge you can warm up. I love you, Ei."

"Love you too, Katsuki," Kirishima sighed, letting go of his husband. "Call me later?"

"I always do." Katsuki walked out of his house, hopping into the driver's seat of his car and starting it up. Immediately, he heard his own voice. One of his latest singles was playing on the radio. "Goddammit," he mumbled. He hated listening to his own music because his voice always sounded terrible, but Eijiro had bought every single one of his albums since he had begun releasing them when they were 19. Katsuki quickly changed the radio station now and turned around in his seat, watching behind him as he backed out of the driveway. On his car ride to the studio, he had to change the station 7 more times to keep from hearing his own voice from the car's speakers.

Once the car stopped in the back parking lot of his recording studio, Bakugou pulled out his phone and dialed Eijiro's number. He picked up on the 1st ring. "Someone's excited to hear from me," Katsuki said with a smirk Eijiro could hear through the line.

"No, I was just bored," Eijiro replied. It was half-true. Eijiro had been cleaning (which was boring) and he'd much rather talk to Katsuki (which was never boring).

"Sure, whatever you say, babe," Katsuki responded in a sarcastic but loving tone.

"Hey, we're almost out of milk. Should I run out to get some or do you wanna grab some on the way home?"

"You can grab it, but be careful, babe."

"I always am." Katsuki was always wary of when Eijiro went out alone because the paparazzi knew where Katsuki lived and sometimes stayed outside his house to see if they could get pictures of anyone else living in the house. It was on those days Eijiro and Katsuki had to be extra careful.

Like today. Eijiro peeked out the front window to see a news van sitting in front of their house. He groaned.

"Babe, I can just grab it on the way ho-"

"No," Eijiro cut him off. "I'm done with being scared to leave my own god damn house. I'm gonna tell them."

"You're gonna what now?"

"I'm gonna tell them. I'm gonna tell the whole god damn world that we're married."

"You can't do that."

"Why?"

"Well, because, uh, because-"

"Spit it out, babe."

"It's just, well, uh-"

"Katsuki." Eijiro was getting just the tiniest bit frustrated at his husband right now. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't go out there right now and tell the whole fucking world you are my husband."

"Well, uh, my Jiro seems to think that sales would go down if everyone knew I was married, especially to a guy seeing as how most of my fanbase is teenage girls that are in love with me so-"