Letter

Dear Kookie,

Please don't cry. I don't like seeing you cry or hurt.

I need to tell you something. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you sooner.

I have cancer.

Stage 2.

It was getting serious. The doctors couldn't help me. This is why I've been getting lots of fevers lately.

The doctors gave me one more month to live.

My one more month to live started the day I asked you to be my boyfriend.

Truth is, I loved you ever since my eyes lay on you. You were absolutely amazing and incredible.

I didn't know how to confess to you.

But after I found out about my cancer, I just couldn't help it but to confess. I was scared that I wouldn't have another chance to.

I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to be sad.

I'm sorry Kookie.

I thoroughly enjoyed my last month with you. You were the perfect boyfriend. I love your bunny smile, how you always manage to comfort me and your angelic voice. I am truly the luckiest person to have met you.

I'm sorry that I pushed you away when we first met. I was just too apprehensive. I'm sorry for throwing away all the roses you gave me. I'm sorry for making you cry on the first day you gave me a rose.

Make me proud and go on to become an idol like you've always told me you wanted to be. I have faith in you. I'll always look out for you.

Take care of yourself.

I love you so much.

Please keep that smile for me.

I hope you will still love me after I'm gone.

-THE END-
(Sorry for this crappy story.)