Don't leave me..

It was another same and boring day at the DPD. Gavin was looking at some files from the case he was currently working on with his partner, RK900, an android sent by CyberLife. Well, this android was better and faster than any other android. That was something Gavin used to as an advantage quite a lot. Such as, teasing Connor and Hank by saying his android was much better than Connor, even though he hated androids with every single part of his soul. That was very clear, at least, he hoped so. 

There was no progress at all in the current case. Two humans and an android were brutally murdered in their household. There was no sign of the murderer they were looking for. The only things that were left was their bodies. Blue and red blood covered the walls and the floor. It was sickening to look at. Though, Gavin kept looking at the pictures to look if he could see anything suspicious on it. It didn't seem like it. There was nothing special to see on the pictures. Gavin wondered if the suspect could still be inside the crime scene. 

While Gavin was doing so, he zoned out a little bit. Conan, also known as RK900, snapped his fingers in front of Gavin's face, but he got no answer or reaction at all. ''Detective Reed, are you okay?'' Conan asked, continuing to snap his fingers. He sighed a little and looked at the glass of water, then pouring it over Gavin's head without any doubt for sure to make him snap back to reality. Gavin shot up in his chair and looked at Conan for a little while. It was noticable that he wasn't happy that his partner poured water over him like that. ''What in the actual fuck do you think you're doing, you plastic prick!!'' Gavin yelled at the android, standing up from his desk and slamming his fist on it with force and anger. ''Well, it seemed like you zoned out a little bit so I thought the best solution to get you back to work was to pour water over you. Not to be rude, but you are very lazy after all.'' Conan calmly explained as he continued working right away. ''You should have a little bit more respect for me tincan!'' Gavin snarled, sitting back at his desk as he stared at Conan for a little while. Conan looked at Gavin and sighed a bit in dissapointment and impatience. ''I would very much appreciate it if you would continue working on the case, Detective.'' The android said, going back to work once again, hoping that Gavin would do so as well. 

Deep inside, Gavin knew oh so well that he began to feel certain things for his partner. He always tried to hide these things by insulting Conan and telling everyone that he didn't like androids at all. He didn't want others to think he had a soft side as well and that he was kind of in love with a fucking android, not even a normal human being.

As those thoughts ran through his mind, his cheek turned a soft red blush. Having Conan right next to him in bed with his arms wrapped tightly around him as he whispers sweet things to Gavin. Now, he wished he could just tell Conan but that would just be too akward, and he was about 100% sure Conan didn't feel the same about him. Androids can't even feel these things. Love is a human emotion. Androids are not supposed to feel love or show empathy. They are designed to work for humans, accomplish their mission and such things.

''Detective, your face looks a little bit red. You're not sick, are you?'' Conan asks, standing up from his desk and walking over to Gavin. ''U-Uh.. No, of course not. Otherwise I wouldn't be sitting here you idiot.'' Gavin replied in a soft mumble, trying to hide everything he felt right now. As Conan placed his hand on Gavin's forehead, he felt the smaller man tremble a bit. ''Your heart rate has accelerated quite a lot and your cheeks are literally burning. I think it's better for you to take a day off.'' Conan explained, taking his hand away from Gavin's forehead. Gavin just simply shook his head and decided to walk over to the coffee machine instead of letting Conan make one. He would for sure be too overprotective with Gavin and he'd always look at him with that expression that was just breathtaking.

Godammit, I can't even let him touch me without freaking the fuck out over his god-like face, body and voice..

Then, all of a sudden, he felt someone wrap his arms around his waist. Looking at the arms around him, he noticed it was Conan's. ''Don't touch me you prick!'' Gavin yelled as he turned around, only to face a worried Conan. He didn't know what to do or say. He couldn't move, even though he wanted to run away from him and never see him again. ''I've read that a hug can comfort someone and it looked like you needed it.'' The android said with an expressionless face. Well, you could notice that he was maybe a little bit worried about his partner.