ch.3

Ink looked at your small appearances and then nodded his head for ok as you and asked,

'' can I come with you?''

You think for a moment and after all he did cause a little trouble in the park you shook your head yes.

'' sure,'' You said,'' I'm not spoiled or rich so my parents are out on a vacation.''

Ink let out a giggle and he thought you were funny saying how you're not spoiled or rich but he knew that you alternate version of yourself, it turns out that you have alternate version of yourself that you didn't know about but ink sans knew.

As you and ink walking around the town and once you two stopped walking around the town, once you two were home you and ink were in the living room and eating chips together while you were on your laptop.

'' so....got any siblings?'' Ink asked looked curious.

'' no I don't,'' You replied.'' I don't have a brother or sister I'm the only child without any siblings.''

'' did you hear about upcoming anime for undertale?'' You ask,'' Toby fox delayed the anime for making other Undertale games,''

Ink nodded and he knew about the anime and he saw the trailer for the undertale anime that he and lissett are making, when he first saw the trailer he felt disturbed and felt shock cause it show a mother( lizzie's mother rosetta) holding a beer bottle in her hand and was yelling at her daughter(lizzie) who is 7 years old. And the mother was yelling at her daughter before beating her up.  The anime may show disturbing moments like child abuse, child pornography and horror.

You saw the trailer too and sad that your favorite character lizzie that the slutty bitch of her mother beating her up for not being a boy but instead she was a girl. 

'' hey (y/n),'' Ink says as you look at him.'' Why is everyone at school picking on you? I mean I don't wanna be mean! But why?''

'' well....'' You sigh softly,'' I'm always bullied for having a flat chest, I'm not like the other girls at school who have big boobs. People thought that I was a kindergartener or a preschooler, but I'm not I'm actually 16.''

Ink understands how you feel and he just wanted to make the world peace but no the humans just wanted to start fights or wars,  God he wish that the world would change. 

'' don't worry (y/n)!'' Ink says while striking a heroic pose,'' I'll be your friend no matter how different you are!''

''R..really?'' You asked.

He nodded which made you smile and hugged him tightly as you said.

'' thank you...Ink.''

''Anytime!'' Ink replies.