Here we go

Edds look:

Tords look:

Tords look:

Edds POV "Dude u look the same at least put your hood on to cover your freaking high devil horns" I say laughing,"fine"Tord said picking up the hood to cover his hair,"and wtf is that thing u are wearing"tord said laughing,I turn red,(from embarra...

Edds POV
"Dude u look the same at least put your hood on to cover your freaking high devil horns" I say laughing,"fine"
Tord said picking up the hood to cover his hair,"and wtf is that thing u are wearing"tord said laughing,I turn red,(from embarrassment chill) we hear the front door close,me and tord run out of the room and look outside from the pip hole(idk what a it is called) "they are getting into the car"I say,"ya no shit"tord said glaring,I glare back,this is the most me and tord have ever talked,I like it. Tom and Matt drive away,me and tord run outside and drive after them slowly trying not to cause any one wondering why a freaking car is following them.

Toms POV
I hate this,I hate this date ,I hate my life , I hate Matt, he's making me do all this for Tords sake,
We start driving,I start looking out the window,I look at the mirror thing and notice a car following us for the past 5 minutes, I shouldn't mind they are probably going to the same place,I look closely and notice they are wearing weird clothing,they look funny,I start looking a Matt grinning,"why u grinning honey?"I say making myself cringe,"I just love how hot u are"Matt said,I'm scared now.....

We arrive at the ball,we both get down,"it looks beautiful " I say looking at the big building,"just like u"Matt said,
Ugh when will he stop. We walk inside and the man greets us" welcome!"the man says,"thank u!"Matt said giving the man 5000 dollars, Matt grabs my hand and pulls me to middle of all the people dancing....oh no....he grabs my waist and starts moving side to side,I have to do the same.

Edds POV
We got to the ball,i find alł of my money while tord pushes his hair back as best as he can and puts his hood on...
We walk out of the car,"lets go"I say,he just nodded,we walk to theguy and he smiles at us,we smile back and I give him 6000 dollars for a tip,"thank u sir!"he says,I like being nice,we walk in and see tom and Matt dancing.....
"U know what to do tord!"I say,"yes!"he says,he runs off to where they are and run inbetween tom and matts arms making them let go of each other,"HEY WHAT THE HELL MAN!"Matt said,tord just smiles,I walk over and spill my kool aid on both of Matt and tom,"WTF!"Matt yelled right in my face,I was scared,"SORRY!"I say,"SORRY? U THINK SORRY WILL HELP THAT U SPILLED KOOL AID ON US AND YOUR STUPID BOYFRIEND RAN INTO US!"Matt yelled,"but u do look familiar? What's your name?"Matt asked,I'm glad he's not yelling anymore,"Ryan"I say,"oh never mind,"what's yours?"tom asked tord,"stephen"tord says,
"Well Ryan and Stephen can u two please screw off of our date!"Matt yelled at us both,at that moment tord graded a big kook aid bucket and dumped it on Matt,"IM GONNA KILL U!"matt yelled,me and tord ran away,we ran out of the ball back into our car,"HAHAHAHA!"tord was laughing,"haha!"I laughed to with him, we did it it worked,horrible date for them!