Spanish is the [new] language of love (Kellic)

Second part for "Language of Love."

Warnings: Cussing, mention of sex, TeacherxTeacher, a biased title, and a really Mexican conversation.

Vic's POV

Next day came by faster than I thought it would. First period was one of Kellin's free periods but he didn't come by, which was odd. Even some of my students asked for him, but I told them that I didn't know where he was nor why he wasn't here. Also, working on the desk was a constant reminder of what happened yesterday and that Kellin is no longer a folly friend but my beloved boyfriend. Hell, even my students during the first hour noticed my sudden happiness and good mood. I was ecstatic by just thinking that I have a boyfriend now, and it was noticeable. Jaime came by even though he had a Spanish 3 class. He simply came by to inform me that because he had the time to, he wrote the Spanish 3 and AP test for next week. I thanked him for being ahead of the agenda, as well as for covering something that I was supposed to do. Of course, he had to mention about yesterday, so he said: "at least I was productive and quiet yesterday." Of course the class gave him odd looks while my cheeks were stained with a light pink color that was barely noticeable. After that comment, he left, going back to his classroom.

Second period passed by quickly since my students had a quiz that I wrote last year; I just edited some parts today during first period and printed out the copies I needed. Was this the original plan? No, but having sex with Kellin yesterday exhausted me, thus I went to sleep earlier, consequently I couldn't write a new one. I simply kept the format and changed the questions and answers, keeping some most of them from last year since I didn't have time to change them. The test was slightly longer than last year's but whatever, no one has to know. During this period I finished grading the papers that I was supposed to finish yesterday and I put them in the respective bins for each class to pick up. They knew that I was not always going to pass papers since that would eat most of my time, thus I would just place them in a bin.

Halfway through third period Kellin appeared. He was not as loud as I thought, he simply opened the door and gesticulated that he wanted me to go to the inner building hallway. I had to excuse myself before leaving the classroom. Once I was in the hallway with him, with the door closed he hugged me.

"Where were you?" I questioned him.

"In my classroom," he explained, "my body hurts."

"Why?"

"Uh, maybe because you fucked me yesterday and it hurts when I sit down and walk?" He asked sarcastically, making me chuckle.

"You loved it."

"And that's the worst part," he whined as he hugged me tighter.

"I have to go back to class," I whispered, "wanna come inside?"

"Please, I want to sit down," he whined.

"Don't be such a whiny bitch," I laughed and I opened the door to the classroom. The conversations quiet down as soon as I opened the door.

"Shut up, asshat," Kellin hissed.

"Language," I scolded him. He rolled his eyes and he limped all the way to my seat. "I was sitting there," I complained.

"Too bad," he smirked. I simply rolled my eyes and I went up to him, lifting him up, making him to stand up. "No, Vic," he complained, "Vic please," he pouted.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes. He looked at me with puppy eyes as he was pouting the whole time. I sighed and I palmed my legs, indicating he can sit down on my legs. He smiled happily and sat down on my lap as he look at the class, who was looking at us with a thousand emotions.