𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Luna leads the two eighth years upstairs, surprising Hermione. They walk further back, and see Pants and Blaise, sitting near a window and talking quietly before they stop when the three come into sight.

"What were you talking about?' Hermione asks as she sits down beside Pansy and gives her a smile.

"Nothing you'll find interesting." Pansy smiles at her, as she grabs her hand, Hermione's skin tone lightly darker than Pansy's sickly pale skin. "What did Weasel want?" She diverts her gaze to Draco, who was drinking fire whiskey.

"Hm?" Draco hums, making it obvious that he spaced out as he blinks his eyes fast before looking at Pansy. "They saw me walking in behind Hermione and immediately thought something was up."

"Can't a girl and a boy be friends without it meaning something anymore?" Pansy asks, tilting her head as she runs her finger up and down Hermione's hand.

"You literally accused female Weasley and Potter of dating in sixth year cause they glanced at each other." Blaise brings up, turning away from his conversation with Luna.

"She did like him before she started dating Lovegood though." Pansy counters, giving Blaise a look.

"Yes, but he never liked her back if you've noticed." Blaise retaliates, making everyone shake their heads. "He was always staring to the side when she talked to him."

"Guess we'll never know." Draco mumbles, bringing his glass back up so that he could take a sip of his whiskey.

"Actually~" Pansy grins, as she looks at Hermione, making Draco sigh and Blaise grins as well as Luna smiles.

Hermione looks at everyone, a look of confusion on her face before she realizes what they want. "Oh no, I may have taken a break but that doesn't mean I'll tell you guys things about us."

"C'mon Mione!" Pansy begs, as she grips her right hand tighter with her left. "I'll tell you everything embarrassing things about us if you tell us who Harry liked!"

"Why am I getting dragged into this?" Draco asks, his perfect eyebrow raising as he set down his glass. "I don't give a damn about Potters love life."

"Except that you do, and don't try to deny it." Pansy speaks, giving the blond a look before turning to her brunette girlfriend. "Please, Mione."

Hermione sighs, shaking her head at the girl, biting her light pink lips with her pearl white teeth before she nods her head. "Fine, but only you and you can choose what to do with that information."

Pansy squeals, leaning into Hermione, who leans into her as well, before whispering into her ear the information for Harry.

Blaise shakes his head, before looking at Luna who stands up.

"I'm going to get some Butterbeer, can you come help me Draco?" She asks, tilting her head at the blond boy, who gives her a smile and nods his head, since he needs more whiskey.

As the walk downstairs, Pansy pulls her head away from Hermione, her mouth open in a smile as she looked at Hermione.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, he was and is all that Harry can talk and think about!" Hermione giggles, as she looks at Pansy, who stares at her before she lets out a squeal.

"God, Parkinson, I think India heard you." Blaise makes a face, as he rubs his ear making Pansy glare at him before she smiles again.

"Potter fancies Draco!" She rushes out, slamming her hands on the wooden table and leans against on it, a huge smile on her face.

"Oh my god, Pansy." Blaise shakes his head, his hand falling on it. "You have to let it go."

"How can I when Draco obviously likes Potter back!" Pansy continues, as she gives them a look. "C'mon Blaise, Draco needs this. After the war he's been depressed and I'm pretty sure he cuts himself, that's why all he wears I long sleeves."

Blaise sighs, giving Pansy a look before he lets out a sigh and nods his head fine.

• • •

Draco walks up to the bar, crossing his arms as Luna stands beside him. He grabs Madam Rosmerta's attention and gives her a smile before he asks for two bottles of Fire whiskey and let's Luna order the Butterbeer for everyone.

He feels someone stand beside him as he opens the lid of Fire Whiskey, watching the fire before he blows it out and takes a sip.

He glances over and sees Harry Potter beside him and tenses up, before he takes a bigger gulp as he and Luna wait for the four butterbeers.

"Slow down, Malfoy. You'll get drunker that way." Harry brings up, turning his body to face the boy.

"I'm aware, Potter." Draco remarks, looking him uo and down before he hands Madam Rosmerta a couple of Galleons and leaves with Luna.