Chapter 1: The Start

I had just gotten back from work that evening, it had been a long drive home so I turned on some tunes. 'Average day' I thought gently tapping my hand on the stereo to the beat, that was until I slowly entered my  neighborhood to find the military..? They surrounded the rows of houses which included my medium sized home. My expression twisted into confusion as I pulled and parked into my driveway. And as I did so a soldier walked over to my car. "Hello ma'am." He spoke in a deep accent that reminded me of my fathers. She shivered at this thought. "Is there a problem sir?" I quietly asked, snatching my bag from the other driver seat beside me before closing and locking it the doors. " We are wanting all civilians in this area to remain  in their homes until further notice." He answered. I nodded and turned to fully face just before he left I asked. " Am I able to leave and go to work?" he stopped and shook his head 'no' in response to my question. I sighed heavily before heading to the front door of my house. Unlocking the door I kicked off my high heels and set my labtop on the kitchen table. 'Guess I have to work here then.' I thought rolling my eyes, openning the labtop I quickly  typed in the password. I then opened up my messenger to check for any news on my friend. 

Samantha: Hey heard what happened to your town. Do you know what's goin on?

Y/n: Nope but it is frightening to say the least. 

Samantha: I mean...  I could try and find out. U know since my sisters in the military force, commander of whatever. \/(-_-)\/

Y/n: OH shit! Yeah I totally forgot about that. Yeah, go ahead.

Samantha: K Bye! ;p

Y/n: Bye! :)

Clicking out I closed out of it and opened up my email to tell my boss what was up. It turned out that he was completely aware and we decided on letting me work at home on the computer they had given me to to work.

Now I was working on a report that he wanted me to start today since I wouldn't be able to start  tomorrow. Hours later I have managed to finish the work. 'Now time to edit' I huffed out, combing out my knotted hair with my fingers. Blowing the strands of (h/c) hair out of my face I looked back at my labtop to find it being around 2 am. "Great I'll do it tomorrow. Wait its already tomorrow. Why am I talking to myself?" I threw my hands in the air. I got back up from my chair and closed out of  my laptop making sure to power it down.

Shower, then supper, and last, "SLLLLLEEEEEEPPPPPP!" I chanted up the stairs flopping on my freshly clean sheets. I pulled the covers over my head, but just before falling into a deep slumber I snatched my phone setting a timer about 9 o'clock am. Placing my phone on the nightstand I quietly shifted it to a comfortable sleeping position. Slowly I fell asleep, just in time...
×××
Although it was only 5 in the morning, Y/n had just woken up from a nightmare of her father and mother. She heaved quietly before holding her stomach and mouth, weeping softly. She stilled back a whimper, pushing it down with all her might. She held her hand over her mouth still fighting back every little rumble shoving its way up her throat. She shook her head violently. She now held her head in her hands trying to calm down. It slowly grew dark her throat closed, warm tears rolled down her face. Endless. 

(FLASHBACK) cursing ahead if not comfortable with cussing or slight gore skip.

* * * *

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!"  The black figure that resembled an adult man screamed out to the silhouette of a woman.  Y/n watched as he slammed the bottle of beer on the table making the glass shatter. He held it behind him before thrusting it into the women's gut, grinding it deeper as the womens pleads and  screams grew louder with the pressure pushing deeper into her stomach. Y/n held her ears, glued her eyes shut tears rolling off her cheeks like an infinite river. The screaming started to fade until it came to a stop. She forced herself to look up horrified to see her mothers lifeless body on the floor. Her abusive father standing over her corpse bottle still in hand, blood dripping off the tips of the sharp glass. 

He looked over his shoulder, he gripped the bottle tighterbefore turning with a huge grin on his face. "Why did you do that?" She yelled holding her hands in front of her and shuffling back in a hurry. But the used to be kind father continued forward now holding the bottle over his head. "Good-bye, you little shit.." Y/n's father gravely spoke getting closer with each step, he swung violently...

(end of flashback)

Y/n's sobs continued as the flashback ended. It was quick but it still reminded her of how worthless- 'stop...' she thought, she had gone through this feeling so many times...So, why wasn't she used to it by now? Maybe it was because it stuck with her all these years? Or how it would come back more violent the the other. Her whimpers ceased and she locked her emotions back in a cage. It was now 6:30 am...Y/n sighed she'd only have 2 and a half hours of sleep. She got up anyway going to the bathroom before going back to bed. She then snatched her necklace; it looking the same as....

 She then snatched her necklace; it looking the same as

(Note: the Necklace piece is not that big.)

Y/n softly sighed and decided to continue her work.

(Hello my peps and cheeps! Star here! Tbh this was hard to make. Be proud pls. I had borrowed my sisters' old laptop to make this especially since she got a virus on it and just left it alone for 2 years. OK bye!!!)

10/ 13 / 19
Hey star here been awhile. Sorry it took so long for me to get back up here I had somethings going on and had no time ill be editing these and making new chapters hopefully. Ok thx for reading.