Chapter 12

I re-read that last chapter and I honestly want to redo it because it wasn't shit.😂I don't like it and I don't think you guys did either. Should I redo the intimacy scene or y'all can live?

I sat between jay's legs as he ran his hands across my long honey blond hair.

"How's your head babygirl?" He asked taking his firm hands and gliding them across my upper thigh.

"I'm fine. I just need a little fresh air" I looked up at him. He bent down to peck my lips and smiled at me.

"How about we go get a bite to eat and some ice cream and enjoy the weather" he spoke. Even though I was never that type of person to go out and 'enjoy the weather' I still smiled and got up.

I was already dressed in a little something so I just slipped on my shoes that were in the front of the door way.

After us getting in the car we headed to a small restaurant, sat down and enjoyed the food while sitting hand-in-hand.

I ended up enjoying my ice cream and jay held my thigh right under the table and continued to smoke his cigar.

Looking in my phone camera I thought It'd be the prefect time to snap a picture.

"Look baby" I said trying to force him to smile.

"You're so beautiful babygirl" he looked and I snapped the picture.

"God you're going to make me do things I never dreamed of" he spoke before forcefully grabbing my chin and giving me a passionate kiss

I tongued him down before feeling his thick finger slip into my mouth as we continued the sloppy warm felt kiss.

"mmm daddy take me, right now" I moaned and his warm hand moved from my thigh to cup my pussy. Thankful we were no one could see us.

"You want daddy to take you right?" He asked lowly in my ear before flicking his tongue back and forth on it making me drench in my panties.

I nodded before slowly grinding my pussy into his hand making him feel how wet I was.

His hand forcefully cams up to immediately connect with my neck and choke me while I moaned.

"Fucking tell me you want me to take you and everything on you, tell me you want me to fuck you hard till you black out, tell me you want daddy to make you drip and cum on his face when you ride and bounce on my dick" he demanded, by this time he was rubbing my clit slowly.

"I-I want it daddy, I want you to pull my hair and make me cum till my legs go numb" I moaned out loving the feeling of being tamed by him.

I saw him smirk and jerk my neck to his mouth. Leaving a dark reddish hickey on my light skin then licking me all the way up to my mouth so that we flicked out tongues together before kissing.