Chapter 22

"Sir I'm sorry, you can't go back there" the doctor pushed me away from the double doors as I watched them carry away my baby.

After the incident in the park about an hour ago, the people who helped Beyoncé, called 911 and they sent medical help immediately

After the incident in the park about an hour ago, the people who helped Beyoncé, called 911 and they sent medical help immediately. The police then made a quick call to tina, some of the officers were a friend of hers do they let her know without question.

Her, jay and Gloria rushed to the hospital just to be told, bey was going to be in icu for the night.

I watched as momma Tina cried in my mothers arms "what monster would want to ever hurt my baby" she sobbed.

I sat in the next hospital chair next to them, putting my head In my hands.

I let the tears fall to the floor as all these thoughts flowed through my head.

I felt like this was all my fault, I KNEW this was all my fault. If I wasn't such a dick head, she wouldn't have left and her and my kids wouldn't be in intensive care right now.

I cried harder thinking about what life would be like if I lost her, that was a life I didn't want to live.

We watched the doctor come out with a clipboard and a pen and walk over to tina and my mother.

"Ms,knowles, her gun wound is indeed very deep and it hit a lot of important things, we're not certain she'll make it but we're going to try our best, I assure you" he spoke and I listened.

"What do you mean you'll do your best?" I yelled before grabbing him by his neck collar and jacking him up.

"You WILL save her and if you don't, that's your life too" I warned him with evil eyes before my mother grabbed me.

"Shawn! Let him go" she yelled at me and eased up.

"Sir, please don't make me get you escorted out of here. I said we're doing The best and when I say that, I mean it, in the most honest way possible" he said while fixing himself back up and walking back into the doors.

I continued to mug him before I felt my mother smack my head.

"Boy, don't be acting like I didn't raise you with no damn sense. Don't pull anything like that again. She's going to be fine, she's a fighter" she spoke but I just let the thoughts run through my head.

I watched my phone light up beside me as tyty popped up on my screen.

I slide the button over before answering "look tyty, I can't talk right now. We're still at the hospital" I spoke into the phone.

"Man I know, Aye look. Jorden baby momma was at the park when the shooting happen and bey got shot" he said and my eyes lit up.

"Did she see anything?" I asked before getting up.

"Nigga, she saw who shot her, I called her and she said 'it was jay's ex wife. That lightskin lady'" he said into the phone.

I felt my fist bald up and I mentally said so many cussed words in my head.  I grabbed my keys "momma, ms.tina, I promise I'll be right back. Please call me if you get any updates on bey. I have to go handle some business" I told them before rushing out of the hospital.