Chapter 15

The views and votes on the last chapter I-😬See I had an idea for this book BUT if y'all don't like these last few chapters I might put the book on hold.

Psa: I'm stopping this book at like 25 but I'll have a surprise! Just let me know if you're still here for this book though and I can make it happen
—————————————————————

"I don't know about this bey, he might actually kill you this time" aaliyah said to me as I polished my toes.

"Yeah bey, you know how he gets, and I'm pretty sure you don't wanna get punished by daddy do you?" Kelly teased.

I rolled my eyes "I already told yall what it is, if he wants to play this game, we can play" I smirked.

"But he doesn't bey, that's what your jealous ass doesn't understand. He's not worried about that woman. He's worried about you and not catching a case with your little underage ass" aaliyah said and we laughed.

"Whatever. I've held off as long as I could, it's been a week and that skinny weight watchers bitch is still around my man"

"That's because terry crazy ass keeps popping up left and right, you don't even have any proof that they like each other, you just doing this to make him jealous" kelly said stuffing some popcorn in her mouth.

"And I sure am, gotta play that nigga before he plays me, ima x-box his ass" I said and she bust out laughing.

"Hopefully my plan works, I can't wait to see the look on his fa-" before I could finish we heard a knock at my door.

"Come in" I yelled and we watched jay open the door with that anorexic bitch behind him.

"Oh hello aaliyah, how are you" He said flashing his pearly white teeth that I loved

"Hi mr.carter, I'm fine" she looked at me nervously.

I turned my attention back to jay "what do you want?" I asked.

"I was just going to ask if you girl wanted to go catch a movie with me and Nadiyha, I'll buy your favorite popcorn" he smirked.

"No thanks" I rolled my eyes and twisted the top back on the nail polish.

"Why not? You love when we go on movie dates" he said grabbing my hand

"I'm just not in the mood right now though...plus" I took my hand out of his "I don't like going places with the help" I said and eyed Nadiyha.