Chapter 1: Prologue

Izuku lives in a village that has been around since the beginning of quirks but over time people forgot about it. Only the government, Top Pro Heroes, Underground Heroes and anyone who moved from the village to the outside world or anyone the village diems as safe knows about it and they like to keep it that way.  In that village, soulmates are a thing and they find their soulmates in the form of flower buds. When a baby is born their mother or father picks a bud from the bush and give it to their child at the age of two. When given the bud it grows with the child, given the fact that children stop ageing after they hit 10 until they meet their soulmates, then they age with them. However if they have children they stop ageing again till their child finds their soulmate. The cycle keeps going for those who are related to people in the village. Now to the story.

"I'll be back in a month, I expect you to be training while I'm gone Shoto." Enji looks down on his children holding he's suitcase half-way out the door. "Yes father." He's kids said at the same time. He grunts and leaves to the airport. After the divorce the house has lost that worm that only a mother could fill.

"Don't worry Shoto you can now have a brake from training when ever you want until he comes back now." Natsuo said putting his hand his shoulder patting him and walking away. "Yeah go for it Sho have fun with it, if we're lucky he might stay another month for training." Fuyumi started walking to the kitchen, "I'm going to see mom in a few,you sure you don't want to come?" "Yeah, I'm fine I'll just go train and study." Shoto leaves to the training room.

As he walked away she stole some glances at his injured eye until he turned the corner. She sighed quietly and finished packing to see her mom.

~With Enji~ (The village is in Japan but you know, secrets)

'Taking three cars just to get to this village better be worth it and get me back to hero condition before the month is up.' He finished his thought just as the car stopped. "Sorry sir but this is as far as i can go without being attacked, sorry. Just go down that way I'm sure someone is waiting for you." "There better be." He said under his breath got out and toke his suitcase with him through the forest. Just as the car leaves and Enji enters someone steps out from behind a tree.

"You must be the Pro Hero we heard was coming, correct?" A man in a black an white kimono walked up to him. "Yes, Recovery girl told me she comes here from herbs for faster healing. I came here for-" "Physical therapy, yes her last visit she said as most." They start walking through the woods to the village. "I assume she also told you our laws?"

"Some, just about soulmates and marriage. Should I be worried?" "About soulmates or the immediate marriage that follows after meeting them." "Both, I just got a divorce not to long ago." "Don't worry the only thing you need to worry about is your health. But if you do find your soulmate I would be more then to marry you two, as chief it's one of the few things I like doing." 'I need to focus on my training and getting back to my top hero form as fast as I can. And not touch anyone who haven't found their mate.' "Here we are."

Pulled from his thoughts he saw the village after passing the tree line

Pulled from his thoughts he saw the village after passing the tree line. "Big place. How many people live here." Enji starts looking around the village. They walked over stone paths, animals (in different colors then they normally are) flying, running, and jumping around behind or in front of children and adults. Enji even sees kids using and training their quirks on plants and other kids. "Lasted I checked about 1,500 people-"

"Hey! No don't use your quirks around the familiar bush! It's not fireproof and also don't move it from were it was planted. Didn't your parents tell you that much." "Sorry chief we were just practicing, we didn't know we were moving it really." "Just move your practice to a place without any familiar plants okay?" "Yes sir!" The pro just watched in aw and began glaring at the back of the mans head. 'What? They speak another language?! I was taught and have learned almost every language and they have their own language. Why didn't Chiyo tell me about this?'

"Sorry about that but I have make sure that these two move from these plants. The house you'll be staying is down there, to the left, up the hill, take a right and into the woods. Don't worry it's the only one house in there so no worries." "Um-" Before he could get a word all three of them left.

Enji's Pov:

*sigh* I start walking in the direction of the house. "That fucker never gave me his name." I mumbled to myself going down the path. 'Soulmates huh?' I start thinking going into the woods looking at the different types of animals following people around, as I walked deeper in I go to my thoughts. 'I wounder what my soulm- IS THAT A RED KING COBRA?!'

"Hisssssss~" A deep hiss came from the king cobra as it starts rising up to about my chin, flicking it's tongue and looked up at me

"Hisssssss~" A deep hiss came from the king cobra as it starts rising up to about my chin, flicking it's tongue and looked up at me. Out of pure habit I lit my face on fire, but all snake did was more closer to my face. 'Why is there a king cobra here in japan, this better be someones familiar or I'm so dead." "QUEENIE WHERE ARE YOU?!~" The cobra turned its head to the noise and hiss just a bit louder, then turned back to me.

'I'm just going to stand still here and wait for its owner to come and take him or her going by the name that was called.' I hear some footsteps coming from my right. "There you are, why where you so far down here. Oh hello I see you found my snake!" I looked over to see but saw no one. "Down here." I looked down to a 10 year old boy in a black and red kimono moving over to the snake.

"Queenie come here and leave the nice man alone." The snake lowered itself and slithered to the kid "Um; this snake is yours correct?" "Yes she is, she's my familiar her name is Jigoku (hellfire) but I call her Queenie. Who are you, are you new, where's your familiar, what's your familiar, what's it's names, do you even have a one, I guess that would explain why you don't have one out." I just watch as the kid runs off into a mumble. "Hey kid I don't have time for this I have to start my physical therapy." That seem to have snapped him out of it.

"Kid? You think I'm a kid; well then you must be new here and an outsider too. I'm 37 thank you very much. Physical therapy; oh you're Todoroki Enji right? I'm Midoriya Izuku I'll be you live doctor, even though it's my house you'll be staying in." Holding his hand out for a shake, his snake coming to rest her head on his opposite shoulder. I reach down for his hand. "You're my doctor-" All of a sudden I see and feel things that weren't mine; then black.

Izuku's Pov:

"I meet my soulmate and then he fucking blacks out." I take a moment to look at his memories and family life. "What an angry boy, a pro hero, not that good of a father; not really good at showing or getting emotions across. He'll get better after some rest, I'll have to heal him too; who ever did his surgery was a fucking idiot. Are you even listening." I turned to Queenie who was much smaller than before sitting on Enji's chest; I just lifted to two of them up with Telekinesis and heading to the house. "Hissss~" "I know he's good looking, smart and strong as hell but that has nothing to do with what I was talking about!"

HI EVERYONE I'M HERE AND ALIVE. I REALLY LIKE THIS SHIP BUT GO ON AND JUDGE ME WHIT EVERYTHING YOU HAVE. I'M GOING TO TRY AND MAKE THESE LONG CHAPTERS AND POST ONE EVERY OTHER FRIDAY OR SATURDAY. HAVE A GREAT DAY AND THANKS FOR READING.