Chapter 2

Add me so yall could know when im about to post + the time and whats going on if I don't post!

(IF Y'ALL WANT IM NOT FORCING ANYONE!!) Don't Forget😊

Vote, comment and add this to your library!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma Pov

Beep,Beep,Beep,Beep

I was woken up by my annoying alarm AGAIN! It was 9:00 a.m.

Before i left to Harvard two years ago i was to get up early before everyone in the house and make breakfast for my family. It was Sunday the maids are off on the weekens it was my choice and my father's if we let my Step mom have a say in this the maids would've been working till the day they die and i hated her for that she treats the maids like her PERSONAL slave.

After i finish had my personal roast session in my head about my Step mom i got up from bed headed to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a shower and combed my hair and got dressed.

After i dressed and combed my hair i headed to my dad and Step mom room and see if they were still asleep and i casually did my happy dance trying to make absolutely no noise but i guessed i failed because i bouncedthe door to my sister room and t...

After i dressed and combed my hair i headed to my dad and Step mom room and see if they were still asleep and i casually did my happy dance trying to make absolutely no noise but i guessed i failed because i bouncedthe door to my sister room and thank god only my sister woke up and not my parents.

I told her what i was doing and like any other little sister would say "I wanna help!!" She yelled.

"Shhhh be quiet and no u can not help go a d play on ur Ipad or something " i told her softly but she looked sad when i told her no so i said "Okay you can help mix".

She squealed

We walked down the stairs without making any noise and went into the kitchen.

I opened the cupboards and took out the frying pan.

I opened the fridge and took out the eggs,bacon and pancake mix.

I cracked the egg and put it in the bowl and gave my sister to mix it while i was pouring oil into the frying pan and i put the bacon into the pot and i took the mixed eggs from my sister and pour it in another pot and started to make the panckaes and the orange juice.

I saw my parents came downstairs into the living room "Have a seat im making breakfast" i yelled. Everything was done and i handed my sister mom and dad own and i carried Cassie and mine.

"Thank you darlings " they both said.

"Oh don't forget the toast" i ran into the kitchen and came back and placed the toast on their plates.

We prayed and ate our food after.

"Yall wanna go out to the lake to have some fun?" Dad exclaimed.

"Sure" we all said and got up and ran outside to the lake.

It was now 3:05 p.m we spent mostly our entire day on the lake and we were now hungry and nobody was in the mood to cook so we ordered pizza.

I dialed the number to pizza and asked for a 20 sliced pizza it was only the 4 of us but i got a big appetite so.

The pizza had just arrived a we paid the boy and gave him a tip, we always give people who we order from or even when we go a the restaurant waiter a tip.

Soon as we started to eat the pizza we heard a knock on the door so my dad went and saw who it was and he told me and my sister to go upstairs he frowned. I wanted to know what was going on but i didn't botner to ask i took my sister upstairs and into my room.When i looked down i saw my bags packed i was really confused at this moment because i didn't pack the bags so who did?

And i wasn't going anywhere.

I heard a loud thump downstairs and i tried to eavesdrop but i couldn't hear a thing. But i was interrupted by my dad calling me "Emma! Come downstairs now please" so i told Cassie ro go to her room and lock the door.

When i ran down stairs i was stopped in my footsteps because i was shook of the figurethat was in front of me he was hot.

"Earth to Emma" my mom called. I rolled my eyes and im pretty sure she saw and i didn't care.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me younglady" thats all i heard until she slapped me. My head flew to the side and i fell to the floor. It was stinging but im sure if i put a ice pack on my face it wouldn't leave a bruise.

Then i heard someone said "Do not put your hands on the things i own old b*tch" then he helped me got up.

"Thanks" i smiled at the handsome fella

"But wait wait wait the things you OWN?? " i said confused.

"Sweety theirs something we have to tell you"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger?👀💀

So i see you guys made it to the Second Chapter!! Congratz❤

But what will happen the next day?!

Hope u guys enjoyed the Chapters so far!! (DON'T HATE❗)

And as y'all can see i re-written the first Chapter because it really didn't made any sense☺.

And i deleted 2 other Chapters because i tried to rewrite them to but idk what happen so i lost all my readers and votes for those 2 Chapters but💀💀.

But anyways continue reading add it to ur library and vote😎.

(*Don't forget to go read my next book " My Mothers Affair " u can just go to my profile and u will find it easier 😛💖*)

-CHOCOLATE😍

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------