Chapter 6

Hey y'all i just have something quick to say, im very grateful for the readers that i have and will have❤.
Im very happy to see that my book has came a good way and will become better, and it's because of y'all.:))))

Vote, comment and add this story to your library! :p

And add me (if you want)  to know when im about to post and what going on:))!!!

------------------------------------------------------

Cassin Pov:

It's now morning time and im on my way to wake up Emma.

I've been going easy on her since she got here so she decided to pull a little stunt yesterday morning and ruin all of the plans we had for her to do because she had a little black out.

Im sure she has a lot of questions to ask, because come on it's Emma.

I walked to her door and put my hands on the knob and turned it and opened the door, i didn't put any lock because she will lock it of course.

I went into her room and shouted "Wake the fuck up bitch"

Emma Pov:

Im in a good sleep not ready to wake up because im just that lazy.

Then i fell off the bed and got really angry because some motherfucker just ruin my sleep by saying "wake the fuck up bitch".

It's Cassin but why is he here so fucking early.

"Whats your problem why are you waking me up so early, and why are u in my room." I questioned

"Since u had incidents yesterday we have to start early today." He stated

"Ughhh." I groaned

"And it's time to give you the answers to your questions." He said while sitting on my bed.

"Yeah i was wondering why am i in this room, im not mad it's just a question"

"Because i can't have you in the same room as me, i have to bring my guest, and obviously i have to show them my room" he smirked

"Eww, i didn't want to know the details i just asked a simple question and wanted a simple question"

"Ok enough, why did you try to play catch and rescue yesterday morning " he watched blankly

"I was trying to find the bathroom i had girl problems like with my body...." i tried to come up with a good excuse because i can't take lash from anyone without punching them and that will lead me to my death and im to young.

"What kind of problems Emma??"

Wtf is his problem cant u just take a false excuse.

"Omgg just Movee!" I said while walking out the door to go down to the kitchen.

Yes i remembered my way.

"Hey wait up, dont eat heavy we got training to do."

"Ok, hope ur ready to get your ass beat" i smiled.

Cassin pulled me aside and gripped my chin roughly.

"Don't fucking irritate me this early morning" he said giving me a hard slap acroos my right cheek.

"Oww, why do you like slapping me so fucking much" my russin accent almost slipped out but thank goodness it did not.

I don't want him to know i speak Russian because he would love to put me up for the drug trades and stuff, because he and his fellow gamg members don't speak russian.