Chapter 4

Emma Pov:

I was woken up from my nap by someone shaking me to get up. Oh wow how fascinating it's Cassin yayyy yippe.

I opened my eyes tiredly and he pulled me out. Who this man thinks he really is.

"What the fuck is your problem u big jackass" i cursed at him

"Owww " i groaned and fell back to the car. This boy just punched me in my stomach.

"Like i said Rule 1.Dont disrespect me. Rule 2.Obey Me. Rule 3. Don't make me look like a fool anytime."

"Excuse u" i coughed

"Come on" he grabbed me into his house like if im a dog on a leash or something the fuck is his problem.

"Wow" was all that came out of my mouth, i was still holding my stomach but i was shocked.

"U like it love" he smiled

I watched him in disgust and rolled my eyes. He didn't do anything to me shocking

"Follow me to our room" he smirked

"Wait our room" i said trying not to smile but i hated him now so i didn't really care or cater anymore.

He helped me go up the stairs and he opened the double doors to his room and i was shocked again omg every fucking time.

I swear i would love living here but it's just one big fucking problem that annoys me it's Cassin fricking Lockwood.!

"Have a seat" he rested me on the bed and i looked to the side and saw my bags "when did they get here" i asked him because i didnt remember bringing them at all but i did packed them.

"Or some of my friends brought them here for u"

"Wait u have friends " i laughed and he shot me a glare and continued.

"Go to sleep we have alot of stuff to do in the morning"

"What kind of stuff " i replied rudely to him. Like i said i wasn't up for his bullshit and he probably wasn't up for mines either.

"You will see just get some rest i don't want u up past 11 pm "

"Ummm i don't know who u think u are or is but i don't have a bedtime." I told him while shoving up my middle finger in his face.

If i could've put it up his ass now i wouldve did it.

He took my finger and bend it back untik i heard a cracking sound " what the fuck did i tell u stupid little bitch"

"Oww ur fucking hurting me u shit head"

"Apologize to me putá "

"Umm i don't know any of those words u just used because they are not in my dictionary shit head" i smiled at him.

"Fuck u this is not the last, now go to sleep bitch" he growled.

He slammed the door and left withought another word.

"Ouuu i like them feisty" i shouted.

After i let darkness consumed me and i fell into a goodnight sleep.

**IN THE MORNING **

I woken up from my sleep and it was still dark outside, so i check Cassin alarm clock for the time and it was 6:00 a.m and i sighed.

I quietly made my way out of the bed and tip toed to the door and made my way outside being as quite as possible trying not to wake Cassin up from his nap.

I made my way outside his bedroom door but after i stopped in my tracks....

--------------------------------------------------

Ouu Cliffhanger😩♥!!

Sooo this is like a whole twist of Emma character 💀. Im sorry, im going to go back to previous chapters and change how she acts from Chapter 1 😭!! It's gonna be work but 😩.

This is gonna be like the 5th fricking time i changed all the Chapters and they got deleted 💔.

Sorry im only making y'all go back to Chapter 1 and reading it over but u don't have to go back this time💜.

Hope Uu guys enjoy this Chapter there is more to come!❤❤💯

-CHOCOLATE😍