Anxiety

Nov 18 2018
Sorry for any spelling errors.

Y/n POV
I have social anxiety. My boyfriend Shawn Mendes knows this and helps me so much. These past few days I've been having really bad anxiety, so I wanted to go out with Shawn to his concert. ~skip concert~
I am feeling pretty good and I think I'm going to make it though the day with out having an anxiety attack. "Hey babe you did amazing" I say hugging a very sweaty Shawn. "Thank you" he say kissing my head. It's time to go so I walk with Shawn holding hands. All of a sudden there are a lot of people asking Andrew and Shawn question. Most of them were staff. My breathing starts to get heavier and my head is spinning. "Y/n. Babe" Shawn says pulling me to a wall so I can lean against it. I sit down but my breathing only gets heavier and I'm starting to lose consciousness. "Y/n, babe look at me" Shawn says holding my head but I'm looking everywhere else except him.
Shawn's POV "Baby stay with me" I say as I see y/ns head getting heavy. She then passes out. "Fuck" I say grabbing her limp body and holding her in my lap. Her breathing is starting to go back to normal but she's not waking up. "Shawn what happened" my manager Andrew asks walking over to me and y/n. "She has an anxiety attack and passed out" I say moving hairs out of her face. Admiring her. "Ok do you want me to call a medic" Andrew asks pulling out his phone. "Uh no I think everything we be alright." I say not paying attention to Andrew. "Can I get a water though?" I ask or more tell Andrew. He gets one and gives it to me. Y/n starts waking up. "Hey babe" I say still holding her. "What happened" she says rubbing her head. "You had an anxiety attack and passed out. Here drink this" I say handing her the water. She takes a sip and hands it back to me. "Wanna go back home?" I ask. "Sure, I mean if you want to" y/n says. I stand up and help y/n up. "Jump on my back" I say. "What" y/n says. "I'm gonna give you a piggy back ride. Come on now" I say bending down a little so she could hop on. She gets in my back and I start walking out of the arena. "Hey y/n how are you doing" Andrew asks. "I'm doing good" she says laying her head on my shoulder. I start running Towards the exit. "Shawn were going to fall" y/n screams while laughing.