Chapter 3: meetings

Jake p.o.v
After breakfast we arrived on the set of DC legends of tomorrow.
Ellie was so excited ! She came only for this reason with me here in Vancouver...
"Ellie, are you sure this is the place?"
"Pretty sure...Look there are other people there!"
She took my hand and started running towards the other fans (people with Beebo t-shirts, or about the Legends) but me. That day i decided to dress up casual and not smart as always.

The bodyguard explained us the rules before of getting in the tour set-bus

The bodyguard explained us the rules before of getting in the tour set-bus. As soon as we arrived on the set, the guide began to lead us in various places, including the waverider since the actors were not using it at the moment.
After about 1 hour and half, the tour ended but Ellie was not happy. She wanted to see her favourite characters: Zari, Ava and of course Sara, in fact we started arguing.
"Ellie, I'm sorry but you can not... Do you remember what the bodyguard and the guide told us?"
"and who would the guide be sorry? I can always say that I understand nothing about English..."the midget said sassily. "Do what you want but i'll go inside the set with or without you uncle..." and saying so, she started running while I tried to chase her to make her stop.
I could see where she was hidden, but I didn't realise that the actors were in front of me right now.
"What are you doing here? Do not you know that tourists can not stay here?" another bodyguard told me, while the actors were watching the scene carefully.
"It wasn't my intention, but I'm looking for my niece, she's a huge fan of yours and the only thing she wanted to know was ..." I said, pointing to Ellie, who was coming towards me.
"I'm sorry I just wanted to see you at work ..." Ellie said to the actors feeling guilty. She hugged me and I picked her up.
When I raised my head I met my eyes with someone I had not seen for a long time: Jes.
She was even more beautiful than i remembered, but at the same time she wasn't changed at all.

"Jake?" Jes said, creating even more confusion in the air.
"In the end you've done it I see ..." I said smiling proudly. She nodded and came to give me a hug.
Everyone was incredulous.
"Let me introduce you..."she said smiling after the hug.
"His name is Jake Ross...We studied together at Bocconi, in Milan like 10 years ago?" she said, insecure about the time passed . Before I could say anything, an actress asked me "Are you Gal Gadot's boyfriend? that Jake Ross?" when she said that words i just nodded looking everybody who were amazed by the statement, but when i crossed my gaze with Jes's, she looked a bit disappointed. Why is she disappointed? After all these years...
"Uncle! Why didn't you tell me you knew Ava? You know she is one of my favourite characters!" she told me upset.
"Ells, you know i am sorry,the point is i had no idea she was in the show..." i said apologetically.
"So who is this beautiful girl?" Jes asked trying to help me.
"She is Ellie, my niece, she is a great fan of you Jes" i said turning my midget.
"Zari's more. But I love you too of course"she said grateful to have spoken with my old friend.
"okok just stop a second...Jes you know this man...why haven't you told us he were coming?"The director looked pissed.
"she didn't know that...just like me"i said the last words quietly.
"For this time i'll let it pass...you are lucky we weren't in the middle of a scene,but that we just finished filming for today...And that i know well Gal" the director said.
"Sorry, i just wanted to make my niece happy..."i try to apologise, but he walked away. Ellie on the other hand went finally straight to Zari, since she wanted to know her in a while, and I walk back to Jes.
"I'm sorry it was not my intention to stop your work...i was really only trying to stop my midget" i said scratching my head in embarrassment.
"Jake, you've always had the habit of apologizing too much, you already did , don't worry," she smiled happily.
"I'm really happy to see you again..." i said really happy.
"I have really missed you, especially your strength on telling me to be careless and to persuade my dream...without you I would not be here." she said hugging me again.
"I missed you too, but you did it alone, with your strength and toughness" I said, looking into her eyes. Ok I have not been completely honest with you. I was in love with Jes, but I always knew that our story would never work. I live in Italy, she is here in Canada and she is an actress. What about me? I am here in Vancouver to compete against Tom to be promoted as CEO of the International Company.
I am not sure this was the right choice but without this opportunity, I would have never saw Jes again.

writer's corner
Hi guys!
Finally they have seen each other again after 10 years or so.
what will happen next?
i hope you are enjoying the story.
See you in the next chapter