Chapter 168 Warning

Chapter 168 Warning.

Kaname sits at his desk wondering about everything, that Hanabusa just told him. Still not wanting to believe that Yuki would do this herself. Would really do this to get away from him? He felt that Sara pushed her. Using something against her. Kaname knew the only thing that would get to Yuki was Zero and Ren. If Sara would say, she would do anything to them, Sara would have full control. He also knew that Zero was in the dark from all this. Thinking everything was over. Everything would be fine. Where in reality it was just starting. Sara would always use Whatever she had to use it against Yuki. To keep her doing what she wanted her to. Which was to hurt Kaname. He figured he would go to Zero and tell him. Give him a heads up.

The next day, that is exactly what Kaname did. He goes to the Association. To Zero's office. "What are you doing here? Its been months can't you just stay away?" Zero snaps. "Yes. I can but I have information. I think you should know about. I know we are not the best of friends, nor will we ever become friends. But we are both being played and you should know it." Kaname remarks. "What are you talking about?" Zero huffs. "Sara isn't dead. Yuki is working with her. Sara never put any poison in her system, everything she did at the manor was planned. The only reason, she got that sick was whatever Alex did give her to help her regain lost memories. She was allergic to. Which only made things look real at the time. She played you." Kaname states. "And how the hell do you know this?" Zero asks. "I had Hanabusa test her blood. Test things at Sara's house. The dust was nothing more than ash from her fireplace. The spot on the floor was sugar water. Not poison. I believe that Sara is holding something against Yuki. To let her do this. Which probably is you and your son. Just, either way, she lied to you. Letting you believe Sara was dead and she was poisoned. It's not new for her to lie to me. Its what our relationship has always been. But with you, it seems she is doing the same. For the one, she is so in love with. She is keeping you in the dark."Kaname states. "Why should I believe you?" Zero says. "Why would I lie. I came here to put you wise. It's not over. Sara will always use you or your son against Yuki. To get what she wants. Its how she is. I know she hates me and wants me to suffer but she will use it for other things as well." Kaname answers.

"There is no sign of her. Everything has been quiet these last six months. I think Sara got what she wanted. That was to destroy you. If that is what she wanted that's fine with me." Zero adds. "I know you hate me. Just think about everything I told you. If she is lying to you about this. What else is she lying about? She always keeps the most important things from you. I know you see it. You're not dumb. Just in love. I understand. I feel the same about her. Its why she can get away with this. Otherwise, neither one of us would let her. Do you really think she is going to be ok with this new boring lifestyle? That her true vampire is going to be ok with the same old routine. Over and over again? " Kaname asks. "You always love to bring up her dark side. She has controlled it the last six months being the woman. I wanted. I was the one to tell her to let her out a bit." Zero states. "Your suppose to be the normal one in this relationship and you missed the dark half. How do you think she feels? I know her well Zero. She may truly love you, but she is not the girl from cross. No matter how you want to believe she is. She has come a long way. You need to be on your toes and watch out for yourself. She may not intentionally hurt you, but I don't see this ending well." Kaname responds. "I think you can't take the fact that she really loves me. That even if she wants to be what you say, She will fight it. Just to make me happy. You may think you know her, but I know her as well. She will not hurt me. She will control herself. She will do anything for me." Zero states. "For now. Till she gets bored with you. Remember how much she was in love with me? How I could do no wrong? Look where that got us." Kaname answers. "Because you always lied and was an asshole. I don't do that to her." Zero snaps. "Yet she does it to you." Kaname answers. Starting to walk out of the office. "Just beware." Kaname says leaving.

Zero not sure what to believe. He just didn't want to show Kaname that. He knew that Yuki did lie to him. A lot. Hiding big things from him. From the start. Was all this true? Was Sara controlling her? Or was it just to get rid of Kaname? The last six months were great. They were normal. He didn't see any signs as of yet that Yuki wanted out of that. He was the one to go to her about it. Was Kaname right? Or just being his natural asshole self? Yet Zero thought he didn't have to come here and tell him anything. Kaname was a lot of things but he did always warn Zero. Zero just never wanted to listen. He did see more and more things Kaname told him in the past being true. How even he wanted her dark side in bed. That he craved it. Thinking back then that Kaname was just being a sick bastard. Where in a way he wasn't. It was like the dark side of her left a drug inside of you. Making you want it, need it. To the point of going after it. He saw why Kaname didn't want her to leave his bed. Why he fought so much for her. It brought out a side of Kaname that wasn't his normal self. Now doing the same to Zero.