Chapter 175

Chapter 175 Edge

A few more days pass. Yuki is happy that she doesn't see Kaname around again. That he kept his word to her and stayed away. It was safer this way. She was hoping that Sara didn't have anyone still watching them. It would set her off. She was now always worried in the back of her mind. Checking on the children all the time. Even in the middle of the night, she would leave the bed. Going to their room watching them sleep. Not even having Zima there helped her worryment. She knew Sara could go after any of them. She was always on edge. Always looking over her shoulder. Trying her best not to let Zero know what she was feeling. Even holding him closer to her at night. Worried silly he would be taken away from her. The pain eating away at her heart. Just thinking about it.

That night Zero comes home from work. Just a normal night. Having dinner as a family, watching tv and heading to bed. She checks the kids about four times before heading to bed herself.

Walking in her bedroom seeing Zero reading some of his files for work. She just gets in next to him. Snuggling up close to his warm slender body. Trying not to disturb him, just wanting to be near him. He kisses her head and she falls asleep. Just hoping everything will be fine.

In the morning, Zero is up getting ready for work. Taking his shower, Shaving and getting dressed. Smelling incredible. She lies in bed just watching him. Seeing this sexy man who she adored. He walks over to her, kissing her on her forehead. Then grabbing his briefcase. Walking down the stairs. Yuki just watching him walking out the bedroom door, she feels something wrong. A panic takes hold of her and she runs after him. Down the stairs and jumping right into his arms. Before he opened the door.

"Yuki what is wrong?" Zero asks. "You said you wanted my dark side to be playful again."She answers. Kissing him passionately. Undoing his light blue shirt, then unbuckling his pants. Still not letting go of his tender lips. The passion growing by the minute. Zero doesn't fight it but he embraces it. Taking her to the sofa. Lifting up her pale pink cotton nightie, sliding her white satin panty to the side as he pushes himself inside of her. Making her bit his shoulder to stop herself from letting out a loud scream. She pushes her self up against him more. Letting more of his shaft enter her. Sliding up and down faster and faster with passion and urgency. Till they both climax.

"Well, that should was hot. I wasn't expecting that." Zero says. "I love you Zero. Why don't you stay home today? Be with me and the kids?" Yuki says. Still feeling a bit on edge. As Zero holds her in his arms. "Babe, I would if I could. I just took so much time off. When we were at Kaname's. All that Sara mess used up all my days." Zero responds. " I know but I wish you wouldn't work all the time. We don't need the money." Yuki says. "I am not living off of you. I want to make my own. I love you. I will see you later on tonight." Zero responds. Putting himself back together. He gives her a long passionate kiss before leaving. Yuki just closes her eyes. A pain in her soul. Not wanting him to leave. Knowing how long could she live like this?

Zero gets into the car. Really liking what just took place. The passion, the lust. The love still there. He loved that feeling she would give him. That she just had to have him. It never really seemed to go away. He hoped it never would. Driving to work, feeling maybe he should have stayed home. Maybe she was right. Their kids would only be little for a little while. He should enjoy it. He should enjoy her. Life was too short.

Zero turns the car around, wanting to go home. When all of a sudden he is stopped by what looks like a police car.