Chapter Four

Clay

When I woke up from an extremely deep sleep, I heard Erik moving around in the kitchen again.

I was nervous to go out there after what had happened the night before.

Were we going to act like it never happened? Or would we have to talk about it?

I hated talking about stuff, but I didn't want to act like it didn't happen either.

The spanking he gave me satisfied a need I had that hadn't been satisfied in so long. I needed it to happen again and again, but even more brutal...It was what I wanted most in the world.

No one had ever been able to give me what I wanted fully. And Erik wasn't a sadist, which made me wonder if any of this was really going to work out.

I was grateful that he was letting me live in his house, but I wanted more from him. I wanted him to take care of my sexual needs and I hoped I could do the same for him.

Finally I got out of bed and changed into the clothes I washed yesterday. I would wash the clothes he gave me and wear those again tomorrow, but hopefully I could get some new clothes soon. It would be so nice to have new things.

I walked out of the bedroom, trying not to look timid and tentative. I didn't need him knowing that I was nervous about where we stood after the whole spanking incident and the fact that we hadn't parted for the night on the best terms.

When I walked towards the kitchen, I saw that Erik was making breakfast.

He must have heard me because he turned around and said, "Toast and eggs again. I hope that's okay."

It was nice that he made breakfast again, but I really didn't want to let on how much I enjoyed the fact that he did something kind for the second day in a row. So I said, "It's fine," in the most nonchalant tone I could muster.

I walked over to the table and sat down, looking out the window that faced the street. I saw a couple people in the neighborhood moving around, walking dogs or getting in their cars to head to work that day. This place seemed picture perfect. I had never been somewhere that seemed so wholesome.

"Hungry?" He asked as he began dishing up some food.

I shrugged and didn't look away from the window.

He didn't seem pleased with my non-answer because he said tensely, "Clay."

I looked over at him finally, not enjoying my obviously submissive look. I covered up the wanting look in my eyes by a scowl on my lips.

"What?" I almost snarled.

He let out a deep sigh, closing his eyes. It seemed I was testing his patience.

He then looked at me, an almost blank expression on his face. "You need to stop being such a brat," he told me.

I crossed my arms on the table. "This is how I am. Better get used to it."

He let out a small breath and brought plates over to the table. This morning it appeared that he was going to eat with me instead of just drinking coffee.

We went through the same routine as yesterday with our coffee and then we began eating.

After a few silent minutes between us, Erik said, "I want to continue the conversation we started having last night."

I watched him carefully as I took a bite of my toast. "Okay."

"Is Domestic Discipline something you want to pursue?" He asked.