3

Marks head throbbed at the sight of Donghyuck the first thing that morning. His Wednesday filling with anger and frustration. It was the day of their second basketball tournament.

"Hey Captain, Ready for today?" Jeno and Jaehyun gave Mark a high five and he nodded.

"And then Hanah kissed Jeno!! That was a iconic sight. Let me write it down on my diary." Jaemin chuckled with Jisung and Chenle talking about some stupid thing Donghyuck did.

"He kissed you??" Mark questioned the groaning Jeno.

"Yeah on my cheek. It was to make Renjun jealous but the Idiot kissed Jaemin instead." Jeno chuckled waving at Donghyuck who was swirling himself through the hallways.

"Morning Nojamy. Did you see my Jisubun anywhere? He left his notebook at my house." Donghyuck sighed.

"Jisung called in sick Hyuck. Jaemin will be visiting him at lunch." Jeno sighed at the thought of their makne sick.

"That's sad. Break a leg at your match!!!" The bronze haired boy hugged Jeno who hugged back.

"Thanks Hanah." The eye smile sure did brighten the others mood.

"You must be Jaehyun? Taeyong's boyfriend right?" Donghyuck smiled brightly at the taller boy who chuckled nodding.

"Yes. Nice meeting you Lee Donghyuck." Jaehyun fist bumped the younger.

Mark growled at the sun kissed boy who giggled and nodded frowning at the handsome older.

"This place is so haunted that you hear growling every now and then." Donghyuck clicked tongue making Mark pull his collar.

"Easy Lion, Easy baby boy. Look I'm shivering." Donghyuck snickered pushing Mark away. "Put that face on some girl not on me." Saying so he skipped away happily not giving a damn about Marks glare.

"Mark focus!!" Yuta shook Mark who seemed out of order.

"Uhh ha yes okay." The black haired boy frowned blinking about ten times before jogging back into the court.

"You sure you okay?" Taeyong's concerned voice questioned him and he nodded.

The ball dribbled along the court, SM High winning shot after shot. Jaemin and Renjun cheering for Jeno along with Chenle and Donghyuck cooing at the two boys in love. The whole school cheering as their boys played for the schools pride.

"AND WE WON!!!!!" Chenle screamed into his phone with Jisung on the other line.

"I think Im deaf." Donghyuck playfully groaned. His smile disappeared when he locked gazes with Mark. His blood boiled, a feeling of disgust filling inside of him.

"Lele, Guys lets go!!" Donghyuck said but Jaemin and Renjun had run to Jeno.

"Hyung can we stay a little longer? Please?" Chenle pouted begging the older which Donghyuck gave in.

"Remind again why Im friends with a dolphin?" The bronze haired boy sighed.

"You love the dolphin. Thata why." Chenle dragged him down from the bleachers to the court.

"Jeno hyung!!!" Chenle screamed throwing himself on the grinning boy who hugged him tightly.

"Hey Lele and Hyuck!!" Jeno waved at Donghyuck.

"Hii Nojamy. You did break a leg didnt you?" Haechan giggled ruffling his hair.

"Yes. But I guess its the Captains win this time." Jeno smiled at his friends.

"Who makes a cassanova a captain? Stupid coach." Donghyuck clicked his tongue.

"Your uncle does. BRAT!!" The coach swated Donghyucks forehead.

"Who names a child Ten? Thats such a silly name." The sassy one ignored the coach on purpose.

"Tsk such disrespect. I'm telling Johnny! Then your card will stop." Ten crossed his arms.

"Wtf man? I mean Uncle Cheataphooon." Donghyuck broke into a train of laugher making Everyone look at him. And of course his faithful best friend joined his laughter.

"You little devil!!" Ten hit Donghyuck.

"I like Demon better. Well you got a great team. Except for the black sheep called Mark Lee." Donghyuck fake threw up again and Jaemin patted his chest, kissing Hyucks cheek.

"Geez I think It might rain today. Haha. Well my team is coming over for dinner. Why dont you guys come too?" Ten smiled his signature smile.

"My sons sick Ten." Jaemin pouted.

"I was. Not now." Jisung walked inside with a red nose. Due to Chenles whining and enjoying the match alone was enough already.

"Awwe look at him. Common guys lets go. And Donghyuck no murders in my house." Ten warned as the team and the friends followed the pretty Thai man.

"JOHNNY!!!" Donghyuck and Jaemin and Chenle screamed at the big door to be opened. The team had showered and dressed clean clothes by now but only a few were able to make it.

"Dont tell me Donghyuck, Chenle and Jaemin are here?" Johnny a tall good looking man opened the door.

"Duh!!! The hottest diva's are here old man. Step aside!!.." Donghyuck pushed his uncle aside as he and his friends ran inside.

"Just wanted to hang out with them Johnny. I missed my babies. Oh and this is Jaehyun, Taeyong, Mark, Yuta, Winwin and Jungwoo and Lucas. Meet my team and team meet my Husband Johnny, Donghyucks uncle." Ten smiled ushering the boys inside.

"Jisung!! Give it back!!" Renjun tried to get the tv remote from the sneezing makne.

"I want to watch TV. Go wait with your boyfriend. Lele come!!" Jisung stuck his tongue out at the older.

"Ohh Ten. I fixed the other living room so your team can sit in peace and I wont have to murder anyone." Donghyuck smiled at his uncles.

"Awe Channie. Thank you. Where's your girlfriend?" Johnny chuckled.

"Ohh Jessica is at the kitchen and Jeno is helping him." Donghyuck smiled.

"Pff you sure know how to smile." Mark scoffed at the younger.

"Well my heart is warm and it beats blood unlike your rock heart." Donghyuck gritted his teeth at Mark.

"Get away from my sight!!" Mark snapped at Donghyuck who only smirked walking very close to the handsome head boy staring up into his deep dark eyes.

"How about a big fat no?" Donghyuck giggled purposely kissing Marks cheek making his eyes go wide. "Now, Try taking me off your mind." The golden skinned boy giggled sweetly before swirling away to another part of the house he knew too well.

"Fuck you Donghyuck!!" Mark grumbled.

"That boy is really something." Taeyong gulped grinning nervously.

"Well thats Donghyuck!!" Jungwoo agreed.