33

Mark's dress shirt went on his built body and tanned fingers buttoned his silky shirt, then on went his black velvet blazer. Haechan stood on his tippy toes for hours styling his boyfriends hair, It was the olders graduation and Haechan wanted him to look Godly.

"When will you be there?" Mark finally asked the younger.

"Your child and I will be there when Daddy takes his Scholorship." Haechan kissed Mark's cheeks and forehead. "Now off you go my King." The brunette checked Mark out by going a few steps away but, a tie swirled around his neck and the brunette crashed into Marks lips.

"You still have to tie the tie baby Hae." Mark whispered through kisses.

"I thought you were old enough to do it." Haechan pulled away and crossed his arms.

"It's my wifes job." Mark shrugged and chuckled. Haechan did the tie as he kissed the older a save drive to the school.

The ceremony was beautiful, Haechan really did much better than Mark could have ever imagined of doing. Everyone got their diplomas and some got their scholorships. Yuta, Taeyong, Jungwoo, Jaehyun and Lucas along with Mark and Yeri and the other seniors would graduate today and step into their future. Mark's friends were called on stage and awarded their diplomas, When it was his turn his eyes searched for his family.

"Mark Lee, Congradulations. Your Scholorship is to Harvard University in Cambridge USA. Create history my son." The principal handed Mark the scroll. After everyone had been graduated with their cloaks and caps it was time for the head boy to give his final speech and hand over his prefectship to his fellow collegues.That's when a gorgeous looking Haechan walked down the stairs making Mark gulp at the handsome beauty.

"I Mark Lee, Though a Canadian by birth and a resident in South Korea was given this special post as Head Boy in this prestigious High School, SM High has given me various heartbreaks but I must say, It indeed gave me the greatest gifts life could offer." Mark looked at his fullsun, His life and soul. "It gave me the greatest of friends, it made a certain brunette steal my stubborn heart, cure the sickness that I hid and be the reason I am here today with a smile on my face. Rumors have caused great heartache to my friends, loved ones and I, A rumor is something a person with a heart of darkness and treachery would spread. I beg, My fellow collegues brothers and my dear sisters, all that shines are not gold and all you hear arent true. I've been a Captain in the basketball team, And I love you guys, I thank all of you for loving me even though I have been a really cold person. BeforeI leave this stage and this school that carried most of my painful and happiest memories, Before I leave the sands of seoul that gave me so much to remember I here by hand over my post as head boy to Lee Donghyuck. He might be the savagest soul you ever met but then you still loved me when I was nothing but a brick. Thank you for everything you've ever done. And finally I would like to thank Sir Principal and Mr Johnny , my favorite Ten and the person who dared to tame a lion, for making me believe in my myself. Good Bye SM High." Mark finished with the brightest smile ever making everyone sniffle and clap. Haechan stood before Mark, golden and precious like a scared jewel as the head boy pinned the badge onto the younger boys chest.

Everyone clapped and cheered and Mark was given a bouquet of red roses as a goodbye send away by the little girls from the junior section. If you had noticed after a while the bouquet was hugged by a certain boy with a sterling chain around his golden neck.

"That got me so emotional." Jaemin sniffled at the smiling Donghyuck.

"You really did change that beasty." Jisung wiped his tears. "I'll miss threatening him with my baseball bat."

"I am really going to miss Mark hyung. And Jaehyun and Yuta and Lucas and Jungwoo and....they are great." Renjun pouted a tears slipping now his naturally rosey cheeks.

"Awesome captain really. The best name on the captains and head boy board. But its really sad he'll have to leave seoul." Jeno sighed hugging Jaemin and Renjun.

"He'll sure be missed. But I got all recorded. I loved how he stared into your eyes when pinning the Head Boy badge." Chenle wiped his tears. "All of them will."

Haechan just smiled at his roses, A smile spreading on his plump lips, His heart beating so fast he was about to burst. But the bickering of his friends stopped as the older group of boys in cloaks came and Mark fell on both his knees his hands caressing the thick thighs.

"I love you big Lion baby." Haechan giggled a stray tear falling on Marks white arm.

"I love you more Baby Hae." Mark whispered leaning higher so their lips touched in a loving way, Marks right arm sneaking to caress the brunette's baby bump.

"THIS IS SO DAEBAK!!" Taeyong literally screamed at the two boys way too in love with each other.

They pulled away leaning their heads together, A smile on their wet lips. The perfect match in a world full of imperfections. No one saw the love birds as the squad surrounded them like a fortress.

"Daddy loves you too baby." Mark chuckled looking at Haechans stomach making the brunette blush and cover his face.

"Stop being so cute, I want to have a baby Jeno!!" Jaemin the drama queen held his heart dramatically.

"Sure thing!! But let me graduate first. Haha." Jeno laughed and so did all of them.

"You did great babe." The golden haired boy smiled at the older.

"All your effect on me. Come." Mark extended his hand and the golden beauty slipped his arm into its fated other, and hand in hand, gracefully laced with love the squad walked out the venue.