25

Haechan woke up the next day, he was lying on the couch next to Mark's hospital bed. A rather white looking Mark slept peacefully, the brunette stumbled next to the older, pushing him to the side slowly and crawled in next to Mark, hugging his bare chest that kind of had bandages wrapped around.

"You are squeezing me baby." Mark chuckled, his arm wrapping around Haechan's waist.

"How are you feeling?" Haechan just snuggled closer to the older boy.

"Umm, Fine?" Mark smiled down at Haechan hugging him and burying his soft face into his neck.

"My lion is tamed now." Haechan giggled falling asleep on Mark, but ran off to do his daily does of throwing up. It was eight days since this started.

When Taeil came in later that morning to check on his obviously futre son in law, He saw the cutest scene ever. Haechan hugging Mark ever so tight and Mark's left arm around the brunettes waist while the other rested on the hand over his chest.

"Now isn't this the cutest thing ever to see on a bad day?" Taeil clicked pictures, Checked Mark and left.

The older wasn't discharged, So the next day Haechan kissed him goodbye and left for school, A Monday filled with a lot of classes and assignments pilled up, then the schools graduation. He took over all Mark's work so the older didn't have to stress his head anymore. Chenle and Renjun helped with the paper work while Jisung and Jaemin took over the decorations.

"Man, Why hasn't Mark turned out to school lately?" Yuta questioned Jaehyun at lunch, now that the group of friends sat together Donghyuck heard them well.

"I don't know, I don't go asking him. He's a hot tempered guy when he's stressed over and being head boy actually sucks." Jaehyun grimaced at the thought of being head boy.

"Looks like Mark dumped his load on your shoulders, Right Hyuck?" Junwoo sighed, Haechan wanted to tell him that he was willing to do all his 'Boyfriends' work, but he just didn't want them to know, not just yet.

"Yes, The demon. But well I have to help him. Principals giving him hell of  alot of work these days. Oh and I gotta go study. Bye." Donghyuck waved at the boys and walked away with a chocolate milk.

"He is actually a darling but doesn't want to show it."  Jaehyun chuckled at the savage boys back.

It was actually hard to work for him with his body reacting weirdly, Mark was usually on the line with him, sometimes helping him, sometimes flirting with him. It was ten days correctly since Haechan started throwing up, Mark had been discharged, and the older promised to be at school today, The younger was an hour early so he could do his homework.

"Hey did you hear that Koeun has been absent for almost four days?" One of Koeun's friends whispered a bit too loud in the library oblivious about Donghyuck being present behind a bookshelf.

"She was with Mark right?" Another voiced questioned maing Haechan's breath hitch.

"No, Mark was having fever the past two days. That's what I heard." The first voice said.

"Oh but I saw a hickey on his neck that day when he was playing basketball." The other voice whispered.

"What? Omg then I guess It was Koeun he slept with, Like I heard one of his friends jabbering. Lucas's was his name." The voice replied and Haechan just walked out feeling like his body was trembling. Those were obviously lies. It was him who gave the older a hickey, and it was Donghyuck that Mark slept with. It was actually made love to Donghyuck.

"Baby are you okay?" Mark looked up from his papers when Donghyuck ran into the prefects room.

"Y-Yes I m-missed you." The golden skinned boy threw himself into the older's open arms.

"Awwe you just didn't see me for two days." Mark chuckled hugging back and rocking the smaller, the older lifted the smaller's jaw up and kissed Haechan's jawline, and so he slowly kissed the plump soft pink lips that he loved so much. "What's troubling you?" Mark whispered pulling away and placed his forehead on the tanned other. Haechan was panting and when he looked up with those big round dreamy orbs filled with so much of affection that seemed to grow straight into the core of Mark's heart. Mark knew he had made the best decision in his life.

"I love you." Haechan whispered standing on his tippy toes and he latched their lips together, his heart beating so fast he couldn't concentrate on anything.

"I love you more." Mark whispered back smiling into the kiss. Nothing could go wrong right?

On the 11th day of Haechan's shaky health, he sat in his Math class, studying as the teacher called in sick, when out of no where a set of girls brought a crying Koeun into the classroom. The brunette got up and left, not caring what the comotion was about, when a certain sentence disturbed his whole existence. 

"I-I....I-I'm pregnant with Mark's child." Koeun's voice trembled and she started crying again. 

It shook Haechan like a tidal wave, his eyes grew bigger, and he dropped onto the floor breathing extremely hard. He kept mumbling, "No no no no He would never cheat on me.' The smaller held his chest, he couldn't breath.

"But he hasn't visited the club in months Koeun." A voice said and the sobbing grew louder.

"B-But I know he's the father, I was with him!! Exactly 11 days ago." Koeun started crying louder and louder, and Haechan did something he never knew he would do, His mind wasn't working. And he felt like his heart would stop, the emotions didn't let him process the truth that was before him. He ran into the school grounds where Mark was helping out the boys with the decoration.

"Mark Lee!!" Haechan yelled at the black haired boy he loved so much.

"Haechan?" Mark frowned at the awfully pale looking boy.

Donghyuck Slapped Mark so hard that his face turned red. Tears brimmed as he looked at the tall handsome hunk he had started liking. No scratch that, He had begun to love the older. He loved the older so freaking much. The whole SM High that was present at the grounds, gasped at the sight of the schools head boy being slapped in the middle of the school grounds.

"Haechan thats a rumour." Mark, sighed, he knew that bitch would have have lied to the whole school, Mark looked back at the shaking boy who looked so disgustingly at him. It was just a few hours ago that Mark had an argument with Koeun.

"You. Would. Never. Change. Not. Now. Not. Ever!!!" Donghyuck slapped Mark again. He kept slapping the older who was also his senior by three years. Deep down something cracked. Broke and shattered for Mark. He never knew Haechan would believe this but right now he could tell that Haechan wasn't on his right mind.

"Hae." Mark whispered when the boy collapsed into Jaemin's arms crying. The older reached out for the shaking boyfriend he loved like a crazy man.

"GET LOST BEFORE I ACTUALLY KILL YOU WITH A BASEBALL BAT!!" Jisung pushed Mark away as the gang dragged their hyung away. They didn't know, why? or what had happened, but Donghyuck was hurt and they had never seen him like that before.