CH: 1

- Love is like a war, easy to begin but hard to stop
H.L. Mencken

~°~

Adonis

"So, you sure you want to do this? You and Donté been doing a bit bad lately. I don't want to make things worse....well that already happened since we've been fucking for the past months." tearing each other clothes off in the closet. My boss and me been making out for the past 30 minutes, getting hot and heavy.

"Just fuck me already, me and him we'll handle that when the time comes. Now, I just want some dick" unzipping his pants, I pulled his dick out, licking the tip. I felt him shudder in bliss which made me feel good for a bit. He grabbed my head and started thrusting in my mouth, feeling his dick hit the back of my throat.

"Fuck this shit feel good as fuck!" moaning lowly, I took my mouth off it with a pop sound, he picked me and put me against the shelf in the closet, he spread my legs open and start licking my hole slowly then when ham by stabbing it with his tongue, fingering me and started going deeper into touching my prostate. He kept rubbing against it which made my legs start shaking and making me moan uncontrollably. He grabbed my dick, and started jacking it off slowly, then i felt the tip of his dick about to enter.....

*Ring*

*Ring*

I looked at my phone to see it was Donté calling for the 7th time now. I have been ignoring him for the sake of me to get some dick. I don't have time for his bullshit and lies right now. I rolled my eye and instantly got turned off. I pushed my boss gently and grabbed my boxers and pants, putting them on. I heard my boss putting on his clothes too, which I started to walk out but not before getting pulled back into my boss arms.

"Y'all still not on good terms?" shaking my head no, he sighed in annoyance. He knows whats going on between me and Donté. A couple years after we graduated, me and Donte took a break from each other but no one knew why. We pretended that everything was okay but behind doors, we had skeletons in our closet that we needed to let out, but he still haven't let all his out. Over a couple a months later , Donté cheated on me with Shauna's brother, Eric. When I found out about it, I blamed Shauna thinking she did this, but only to find out She haven't contacted her since she graduated and had Aaliyah. When Shauna had Aaliyah, she gave full custody to Donté and she left and moved to Philadelphia instead to her hometown, or we thought. She never really went and she just disappeared of the face of earth. Me and Donté took a year and half break from each other. Two years later, he proposed to me on Valentines Day. We've been good until....that day. We've been on a rocky road ever since and that what led me into sleeping with my damn boss over the last couple of months.

"No. I've sleeping in a hotel for the past couple of weeks. I've been ignoring him. The things he said to me when we had that damn argument. I just want to punch his ass in the fucking face" rolling my eyes just with the though of punching his eyes out. I felt a hand rub across my back.

"Look like I told you before, if you ain't happy with him leave him. Come be with me. I basically doing more for you. I bought you that brand new ass apartment in Chicago, we can always just move there." kissing my temple, I gently pushed him away and walked to the door.