CH: 4

Donte

"So this the shit you've been doing when I'm gone? With my bestfriend-no let me rephrase that, my EX-bestfriend? Out of all -" stopping himself, he hook a deep breath and just looked at me with hurt in his eyes.  I wanted to move but I couldn't, I couldn't but Amiyah was putting on her clothes fast. He moved towards the kitchen for a couple of minutes, coming back out with a knife and threw it towards me almost cutting my face but it hit the wall next to me, scaring the shit out of me.

The tension was thick as a brick,  no one was moving,  breathing just staring at each other. The kids was shaking in the corner scared out the mind but I can tell they also was disappointed at me,  in me.  He closed his real and balled up his fist slamming it against the wall.

"How long?....how long have this been going on Donté?" shaking I can see the tears forming I walked to comfort him but he put his hand up stopping me midway.

"When I started having thoughts of you cheating on me with your boss.  I started feeling doubtful of out relationship. Then one night when you was at work,-"cutting him off Amiyah stepped in to finish the story

"Look I pursued him into Adonis.  When you was at work, me and Donté was chilling and we both was horny amd lonely. At first he wouldn't do it but after a few tries, we had sex. I-"slapping her across the face she fell on the floor holding her face.

"You supposed to be my best friend,but I guess different.  Out of all fucking people, I would never thought my best friend would have sex with my man, or should I say ex. But you know what you what you is right.  I did cheat with my boss,  one time. O have no excuse of why I did it.  Yeah,  I was still mad about what you did in the past but that shouldn't  be a excuse of me cheating. At first I wasn't go say anything but after I talked with my mom,  I changed my mind." shocking me, I wiped my face sitting down on the couch. I mean I felt lots coming through he was cheating but I didn't want to believe it. I wanted to be a figment of my imagination and insecurity, but It's not.

"So he have a justification of cheating on you then,  he was right. "looking at Amiyah, I thought she lost her mind. What I did is worse than we he did.  Both is wrong,but I chose to keep going and pretend everything is okay.  When it wasn't. 

"It's doesn't make the situation no fucking better nor different from either side you dumb ass bitch! And matter of fact why are you still here,  didn't I say get the fuck out my house?" picking up another clear vase and throwing at a window by her

"Man fuck you Adonis,  you cheated first so since he cheats its bad? Fuck out of here.  You both know it was go be like this wheathers he cheated on you with me or whoever the fuck else. You just mad that he wanted someone better than your ass" rolling her eyes,  she fixed her clothes and sat down on the stool in the kitchen.

Shaking his head,  he walked off to the bedroom, bumping into me and slamming the door. Wiping my face,  I walked in the kitchen to see what the hell is going on with Amiyah. Sitting next to her,  I looked and seen Amiyah crying.

"I didn't  mean what I said to him,  it just makes me so mad that he making everything about him right now. I know what we doing was wrong but I couldn't help it. You was the first man since I stop talking to Sonny. But I don't  apologize for what I said. Do you still love him?" looking at me,  I looked away and looked in nothingness and just think.

Of course I love him, no matter what, I still love and in love with him.  I hurt him,  and he hurt me but I was more in the wrong.

"Of course I still love him and in love with him. We both hurt each other. I have to make this right or fix this before its too late. " getting up,  I started to walk off before I was pulled back and unto the wall and was kissed by Amiyah.

"You both was made for each other.  Goodbye." pushing her away,  I looked and seen him with a suitcase with emotionless eyes. He walked out the door hopping in his car while I yell his name but I was too late.

"What have I done? Damnit I need to fix this now-"hearing a sniffle behind me,  I turned around to see my little girl crying with tears going down her face.  I tried walking to her but she backed up.  She looked at me with hurt in her eyes and disappointment.

"I hate you. I hate you so much right now. I can't wait to grow up and leave you by yourself. Your selfish and a meanie. I hate you." walking away she went in the house leaving me by myself in silence.

5 Years Later (Present) Interrogation Room

"That doesn't  answer it question Mr. Smith. Not even a little.  We didn't  ask for your life story or his life story, we ask-"cutting him off,  I wiped my eyes

"I know what you asked sir,  but you wanted the full story correct? I have to tell you from the beginning to the end. But enlightened me please what was the question you wanted to ask?"seeing him write on the pad and put the pen back down.

"Who killed Adonis, Donté? We asked everyone else that was close to him but they all say they didn't  do it and to ask you"

"For you to find the killer of my husband,  then you will need to go to hear  the story from the beginning...."

Imma Just Leave This Here Real Quick,  Hope This Satisfying You All.

I Know I'm Late With My Promise Here You Go Lovelies❤

Comment And Vote Below

Comment A Emoji Of How You Feel About This Chapter.

-IR-