Ch: 2

feelings- numb, taken away

alone in my own shadow,deep away

I know he sleeping with another man. He don't look at me the same like he used to, I don't see that fire of sensation in his eyes when we make love, it's empty like my heart, my soul. We argue over simple things,  we stop talking witg each other for weeks and nothing. But I still love him....but how much can I take until I stop giving fuck about him?

"Daddy, are you okay?"hearing my babygirl awake from her sleep in the studio couch, I put the cigarette out in the ash tray and threw it in the trash. Getting up, I seen her wiping her eyes away of the sleep mucus Its been 5 years since me Aaliyah was born, and let me tell you, it was hard. After her mother, Shauna, had her, she disappeared. She didn't  go back to her hometown, she just left without a trace. I didn't knew how to take care of a child but I had help with Sam and Adonis friends especially Amiyah. When she had her son Xavier, him and Aaliyah was and still inseparable. He is like het bodyguard and best friend.

After Donnrie was convicted and given the years of 30 years without parole, we was confused until more people came put the dark and had evidence that they was raped by him. Before Amiyah, he raped and molested around 15 people from his hometown before he left and moved to where he met Adonis and the rest. Amiyah made it her business not to let him see her son until he gets help. After we graduated, I became a music producer while Adonis became a business for  clothing line, Gucci. Me, Adonis and Amiyah decided to move to LA so that we all can go through our careers.

"I'm okay baby girl, how was your sleep? You finished your homework?"grabbing her and putting her on my leg while nodded her laying on my shoulder

"I heard you sniffling and smelt the cigarette. Have you heard from Pa? Its been a week since you both had a argument" shocking me that she heard us arguing. After he came home, he had a hickie on his neck, and he's lightskin so you can see that damn thing. When I asked him about it,he tried to lie and say it was rash when that was a lie. I know the difference between a rash and a hickey. I tried to go through his phone but he snapped and he left blocking me and ignoring me.

"I'm sorry baby girl, we didn't mean to wake you that day. I don't know when he is coming back. I tried to get in touch with him but no answer."kissing her forehead, I can feel her sadness when she huffed out. She was more connected to him than her mom, he was basically like a  her mother in her eyes. Feeling my phone I looked and seen a number I regret seeing leaving a message, I closed my phone off before Aaliyah seen it.

"Here babygirl, you can talk to Xavier, I got to get busy with one of the artist. Go in my office with Jameson, and let him know if you need anything"smiling a little, she kissed my cheek while going tp my office with Jameson behind ber giving me a nod. I trust him. He knows not to try anything or I'll break his neck.

~Hours Later~

Walking in the house, I seen Amiyah sleeping on the couch with Xavier on her chest snoring lightly, making me smile a little. I carried Aaliyah to her room and laid her down, taking off her shoes and jacket, putting the cover kisses her forehead goodnight. Walking to my room, I took off shirt and grabbed some clothes to take a shower and went in the bathroom turning the shower on. Getting in, I let the water hit my skin, until I felt hands around my waist.

"Did you get my text?" nodding my head I moved the person hands  and put them against the wall. Looking at the person, I felt regret and guilt. Pain and hurt, but I was numb. I needed release. I know I'm  hurting him and I'm  hurting myself, but he's hurting me too. He left me alone, with this. I can't stop, I won't stop.

"Amiyah, you can't be text me that while I'm at work. You know I have Aaliyah with me. We can't do this anymore, I can't do this anymore." licking my lips looking at her while trying to not touch anymore. We've been doing this for a while.

"I gave you many times to stop but you come back, but now I want you. I miss you. Please Donté, I want to feel yo-" before she could finish, I kissed her roughly, putting her against the wall with her wrapping her legs around me. Groping her ass, she girated her pussy on my hardened dick making me groan, I went straight into making her moan loudly biting my shoulder while I stroked her slowly and hard.

"Yes, don't stop! Please, harder!" making me growl and start pound her mercilessly feeling her walls tighten around my dick which indicated she was close. I start sucking on her neck, turning her around and start fucking her from the back while she played with her pussy. I felt my stomach like a knot and pulled out nutting in the bathtub while she nutted and squirted while moaning. We caught our breath and continued while showering the nut off of us. After shower she walked out the bathroom after kissing my cheek with a towel wrapped around her body. I looked myself in the mirror and just stared myself.

numb

pain

emptiness-gone.

Smashing the mirror I threw my head down while sobbing. I know I should be mad at him, but I'm more mad at myself. This should have never happened.

But it did.

So What Yall Think So Far?

Donte?

Amiyah?

I Know This Book Is Due A Long Time Ago, But Ive Been Hiatus. I'm Still Hiatus But I Had Those Moods Where I Wanted To Just Write. So Here You Go My Loves.

Comment A Emoji

Comment And Vote

-wk-