I Gain a Normal Schedule

I woke up and left for the arena. Waited for Clarisse to come, when she arrived we trained until breakfast. After we ate we met up with some of her sisters and joked around, me telling puns and Clarisse telling other jokes.

I saw a strange man dressed in a dark purple hoodie and  black and grey track pants. He was staring right at me, maybe it was stupid but I walked to the edge of the forest where I saw him, and saw his jacket moving a bit deeper in. I know I shouldn't have but I followed and he finally stopped in a beautiful clearing.

"Daughter of the hearth and moon you are quite the find, I'm lucky none of my rivals found you first."

Okay creepy, "what do you mean?"

" I am a cultivator, I gain the power of a god by training my body and soul to strengthen them. "

"Cool, what's that got to do with me?"

"You have the ability to do the same, very rare for your kind."

" Oh, you mean I have powers from my parents, and I can gain more by cultivating my body and soul?"

"Yes, I with to teach you, I can train you on the ways of the void. Let me demonstrate." He waves his hand and I can see the space ripple and distort before totally ripping. Through the hole in space I can see a huge forest teaming with wild life I've never heard of. I can feel the wild aura it radiates, a dryad walks towards it entranced by the aura, then he moves his hand and it shuts with a swift snap, or was it a click, the dryad looks at the spot wistfully and then notices us and turns green in embarrassment, she swiftly leaves.

"We should leave before sayters track the smell of wild to here, come." He grabs me and I feel a pulling at the top of my head like I jumped in a pool and the splash tapped me.

" Do you wish me to teach you, in my culture teachers are called master. "

"Yes, master I would."

"Come to the clearing I showed you every day at curfew, I will teach you the way of the void."

I was teleported back by master and saw sayters standing in the clearing in ecstasy as if on ecstasy.

I went back to the pavilion for lunch and told Clarisse about the sayters, she laughed about it as did the rest of the Ares cabin, I sat with them again.

After lunch I trained with the Ares cabin again and the dad of the cabin himself appeared he started a wrestling contest that he won Clarisse got second and I got third, much to everyone's surprise but me. He looked me up and down and declared me an honorary member of the Ares cabin. Which means I can sleep and eat with them even after I get claimed. He also had a good laugh about the sayters.

So I gained a schedule that happens for two days then capture the flag happened.

Done with this chappie. Sorry if I took so long and the hazing happened while  she was in the forest with her new master. Might do an ova on that. I hope you enjoy and I don't own Percy Jackson, I always accept feedback.