A Very Strange God

I woke up and got off the train with the others.

We walked to a dinner and sat in one of the booths.

We were ordering when Ares rolled up on his harley, and decided to eat with us.

"Hey kid, you got third in our brawl tournament in the camp didn't you?" Ares looked at me from behind a pair of aviator sunglasses.

"Yes, right behind Clarisse, it was pretty fun." I stared back with amusement.

"What are you two talking about? What brawl tournament?" Chase looked back and forth between us confused.

Jones growled because of the aura, idiot looked like he wanted to slug the battle-crazed war nut.

"I joined an Ares cabin brawl festival, little owlet." I've wanted to call her that ever since I found out her mom was Athena.

"Owlet!?" Chase glared at me and blushed in embarrassment.

Ares laughed his ass off. "Ha, that was priceless, I'm gonna have to call my sister a momma owl now, she's practically a mother hen with how much she worries about her children. You should see her sometimes when one of kids is being chased by a monster, running back and forth, trying to come up with a plan to save them, one time, i think it was when you were surrounded by hell hounds, she almost threw me at them. Oh you should have seen her when you were fighting Medusa, she tried to beat Poseidon to death using me as a club! It was so funny, and painful."

Annabeth looked shell shocked. "My mother actually cares about me?"

"Well yeah, we care about all our kids, but some of us are tsundere about it, your mom is the second biggest tsundere about caring for her kids, Zeus is the biggest." Ares looked at us, he seemed to be contemplating something. "Okay, I was gonna distract you with a side quest, but I decided to be straight with you."

"But your not.."

"ANYWAYS!, I may or may not know where the bolt and Uncle H's helm are.
I may or may not have been hoodwinked into hiding them, and I may be able to give them to you but you gotta do something for me."

I pouted for a little bit because he cut me off. "What do you need Uncle A?"

Ares smirked at me and pulled out a backpack. "I didn't enchant this bag, but the bolt is in it, the only problem is it will only reappear if it's in the underworld, Uncle H will let you leave if you give him his helm back."

Ares pulled out a pair of night vision goggles."This is the Helm of Darkness return this to Hades and get the bolt to reappear in the bag, when you get back from the underworld, I'll take you to Olympus."

Jones had to blabber his mouth right then. "So you stole them?"

Ares glared at the petulant idiot. "No, boy I did not, I did however catch the idiot who did but something interfered with my mission to bring them back, it stopped me and made me promises of war that I couldn't refuse."

I took the bag and slung it on my back, I then grabbed the helm and watched as it morphed into a collar, shrugging in put it around my neck. "Thank you for your help A man, do you know of a quick way to L.A.?"

Ares looked thoughtful, then snapped his fingers and we watched as a pink limo drive up out of nowhere out side, Ares walked out and talked with the person in the limo, then he walked back in.

"You kids are in luck, my girlfriend wanted to meet one of you so she decided to give you a ride to L.A. in exchange for a conversation with Perci."

I walked up to the limo and opened the back door, inside was a small girl, she had purple hair with silver streaks, faded lilac eye that made her look blind, and porcelain like skin.She was wearing a traditional Gothic lolita dress.

"Hello, Perci how are you?" The kinda cute girl asked as I sat down.

"Good, didn't know Ares was into loli's."

She giggled and curled up in her seat. "Ah,but Perci, he's not, I am Aphrodite
Goddess of Love. You are an interesting girl, and I like your taste, do you know how many times I have to be a tall busty blond woman because that is what people like. It's annoying, but I like this form, small, youthful, but not too young, and a frilly dress to cover me, it's been a while since I wore enough to cover me properly."

I looked at her with confusion. "I thought you wore a garter that made you look like whatever people thought was most beautiful because you liked it?"

She looked at me with exhaustion. "It was cursed, I can't take it off. Only another woman can, my husband won't, because he cursed it, for playing around too much with other men. Ares won't because he doesn't want to be a woman for any amount of time."

I watched as she pulled up her skirts, and showed me the garter, it was pink and frilly, it had a small padlock on the front, I poked it in curiosity and watched in surprise as it shattered and the garment glowed.

I backed up and watched as the glow died down, Aphrodite stared at me in shock.

"Sorry I didn't mean to break anything-" I was interrupted by the small girl hugging me.

"Thank you, I don't care if it was on accident or not, I don't have to be a busty blonde anymore!" She backed off and glowed for a bit, when the glow around her died down I saw a different small girl sitting there, she had dark pink hair with cyan highlights, a fluffy cyan coat with pink highlights that went down to her knees, her eyes were a bright clear cyan-pink mix, and she had a rosy pink complexion.

She kicked her mary jane covered feet back and forth on the seat. "I was gonna ask if you knew anything about your mom's, but this is even better!"

We chatted with each other until we arrived at L.A. as I got out of the car she hopped out with me.

Ares looked at her and snickered into his hand, apparently he had been driving us, the others stared at her and then turned away.

She hugged me, it felt nice but not as good as Mom's hug did. "If you ever need any help, just give me a prayer."

"Okay but I'm not sure what I would need that much help with." I watched as she snapped her fingers and her limo turned into a japanese motorcycle.

"Well I'm sure you'll think of something eventually" she hopped on her bike, and I snickered at Ares look as she rode away.

"I'll see you punks on Olympus!" Ares summoned his harley and rode after his loli girlfriend, muttering about how she was somehow even hotter now.

The others were standing frozen after what they just witnessed, so I smacked Jones and Chase in the back of the head and waved an apple under Underwood's nose.

"We have to get to the beach, remember, Jones has to talk with my aunt's boyfriend."

Jones perked up at that. "Oh yeah I have to talk to my dad!"

We walked off towards the beach, and I giggled to myself about how Ares just might be forced to have some lesbian fun time with Aphrodite.

I actually finished this chapter, yes!
Trying to write my book in the shower worked! I'll probably put the new book up tomorrow, I'm about halfway through its third chapter, thank you for your support and I will try to put more chapters out for my other books.

I don't own PJO, and I hope for you to have fun reading my books.