The Fight for Power

??? Point of View:

As I watched the 'family' reunion of the love birds and my Queen I just wanted to rip their throats out then and there, but no I have to wait. I have to wait until my 'brothers' are at their weakest, then I can take over along side my Queen.

My only Queen.

(Y/N) Point of View:

As we entered the home I felt happy in,  one I felt belonged in, I saw a warm dinner on the table. A dinner for a family, with chicken, roast veges and more.

"What is this?" I asked looking at a robot setting the table, he simply answered back, "welcome back child, and this is roast night."

I nodded and took off my coat to hang it by the door to give Google the time he needed to set a place for me to sit with my family. I noticed a movement outside through the gap between the almost closed curtains, I looked outside and saw nothing. Must of been a bird, now time to eat.

The smell of the food was intoxicating alone but the look was something from a cooking master show. I sat down with the three boys and we looked at each other until Anti spoke, " so...where have you been all this time (Y/N)?"

I looked at him confused, "I thought PewDie told you I was training with him so I wouldn't hurt anyone with my powers..." They gave back the same look, well Google didn't but the rest did. 

"We haven't talked to him in who knows how long, right Anti?"

"Yeah Dark not since, since we went to the surface world I believe..." Anti said as he picked at his food awkwardly, but me, I couldn't hold in my anger in aimed at PewDie for basically kidnapping me for all these years and worrying Anti and Dark. 

I slammed the my fist into the table and went outside the room to breathe, he better hope to die before I find him. All those times he lied to my face about why I couldn't see Dark and Anti,  saying I would only hurt them. Lies. All of it lies to my face as a child to now, all the memories going through my head distracted me from feeling the liquid leak from my eyes. I was crying again, still a cry baby.

I lent my head back and wiped the tears away. I need to be emotionless to control my powers , wait why am I still listening to that, to that dicks words? He lied to my face so I can't believe any of his word now Right? Right?

Black....All I say was black and felt my body hit the ground. Did I pass out? No I can still feel the ground and think. Maybe a spell is on me. 

I soon felt sleep take over, like a warm blanket engulfed my body and I went out like a light.

??? Point of View: 

I am sorry my Queen for letting you hit the ground but you don't need to see what I am going to do next. I carried her to the couch and placed her on it with a warm blanket with a pillow under her head, I placed a kiss on her forehead. Still my precious Queen (Y/N).

"PewDie what the hell are you doing here?!" asked a voice I had not heard in many years.

"Oh Dark how I missed you, I do mean when I say I am sorry for this," I spoke out before throwing my sword at him. "I got you Dark, still slow as ever," I giggled as I watched my sword hit him deep in the stomach. The pain in his face was breathe taking as he fell down to the ground crying for his lover boy Anti.

"Shut up Dark already!" I got my special attack ready to silence him but as it released from my hand Anti took it for him. "Why must you always protect him Anti, I liked you but know I guess you will be in your never ending nightmare now," I sighed and looked at the two pathetic fouls, they used to be feared but now I can take them down myself.  So weak but now I can get my Queen.

I turned to my Queen and felt the floor disappear under me and I was sent far away. Who else was in the house? Google, Bing, maybe Angel? Whoever it was they are going to die.

(Congrats to @KyokiShane016 for getting last chapters picture, I do hope you enjoyed the chapter and don't forget to check the new first chapter I wrote

(Congrats to @KyokiShane016 for getting last chapters picture, I do hope you enjoyed the chapter and don't forget to check the new first chapter I wrote. Shane Out)