Chapter 12: My moms a Pimp

"Wake up your mom texted you, and you need to see this!" Niall screamed into my ear. I grabbed the phone, "thanks sweetie I'm going to go frshen up then you can show me", I said. As I was in the bathroom brushing my hair I read my moms text. "hey I have 3 more dates today so stay out as long as you want!". The message read. What is up with my mom I mean one last night three tonight, she's a pimp. I walked out of the bathroom in nialls clothes as pajamas. "you still look good, now come here and go on Facebook", he said oatting down on the bed. I sat down and did as told, "now what?" I asked. "go on your moms page your going to be very surprised", he said not sounding to sure of himself. As soon as i got on the page the first thing I noticed was the profile picture. It was my mom but she looked like a teenager, she was wearing way too much makeup one of my tanktops, that must I say was right on her and her hair was straightened and her finger in her mouth. My jaw dropped. "that's not it read her page description I got a notification that she updated it". Niall said pointing. "single and ready to mingle I'm a free women who loves to party I might be old but I can still be a naughty school girl". I practically threw up in my mouth. I burried my head in Niall and screamed. Hr held on to me, "don't worry your staying with me all day except at 2:00 your hanging with Eleanor for a little we have a interview. I nodded, "ok let's get breakfast I need food". "this is why I love you, you can eat like me". I smiled as he said that I knew he was trying to cheer me up, but I still didn't feel right. As we walked down the stairs I realized everyone was there, even all the girls. "good morning you two". Eleanor shouted. We waved and sat down. "what's wrong Vanessa you look disgusted". He said. I showed everyone the picture of my mom,"woah she kind of looks hot" Harry said as his eyes widen. "no she looks ridiculous" I said as Christina slapped him. We all laughed. I told them all about the dates and stuff, "ok enough of that so Eleanor I heard we were hanging today while the boys go to the interview", I said. "yes and Perrie Christina and Danielle are going to hang out". She said. "why don't we all just go to the mall?", I said they all shook there heads in agreement. "ok you guys leave at two like is I'm glad your all friends"! Zayn shouted. We all continued eating and then after continued back to the rooms and got ready. "oh Vanessa Eleanor gave you some clothes on the bed so you can wear and I'm taking you out after the mall ok". Niall said. "ok and ok", I said. I went in the bathroom and changed. Eleanor gave me a pair of white skinny jeans and a green poofy shirt. I liked it, "you look good in Eleanor's clothes", Niall said grabbing mw from behind. I put my hair in a messy bun trying to look classy but, relaxed. Me and Niall walked out of the room and everyone was already waiting. "come on guys its two aclock". Louis said. Everyone kissed goodbye and Niall whispered in my ear, "don't forget about later". We all went our separate ways and Danielle and Perrie and Christina went in the back, and Eleanor in the front. "hey Vanessa what did Niall say to you earlier"? Danielle asked tapping in my shoulder. "were going on a date later". I said. "good were all getting new oufits because were all going on separate dates that's cool so your buying one too". Eleanor said. "but I only have 20 dollars I can't buy anything". I said. "no worries you pay and ill pay the difference!" Eleanor shouted. I smiled, "thank you but you don't have to", I said. "I want to". She said grabbing my hand. In about 10 minutes we arrived at the mall. Right when we walked in I saw a oufit in a window that looked like my mom would wear, that pimp. We had a couple of fan girls following us the whole time but we tryes to ignore them. Petrie ended up going into a dress shop and buying a short black poofy dress with a sparkly bow on front. "that's really cute Perrie and you got it for a good price", I said. Sue smiled, "thanks!" she said. Eleanor on the other hand got a short flowerly skirt with a black buttoned top. "Eleanor that's so you, you look amazing." I said. "thanks but we still have to get you Danielle and Christina and oufit. "Danielle this is for you!", Christina said pointing to a white pair of skinny jeans and purple bow type feathery shirt. "that's amazing thank you!" she said hugging her and grabbing it. She payed and we went out of the store now.me.and Christina. Christina got a bright orange short strapless dress. "now the only one left is Vanessa". Danielle said. Until we walked into Forever21 and saw the perfect dress. Eleanor ran over and threw it to me and made.me try it on it was perfect. It was a red feathery strapless dress with a black belt, and not too long. "it looks great", they all said. Eleanor immediately took the dress and my twenty bucks and payed. "thank you so much"! I screamed hugging Eleanor. "no problem" she said. We all decide it was time to go home to get ready before the boys came home. But, just as we walked out and were by the car i slotted someone familiar. It was my mom! Wearing my clothes, a mini skirt and tank top. She was with some guy again. I tried to avoid her at all cost and told Eleanor to drive, fast.