Chptr 13: Disasters and Dates

As we pulled up to the house the boys were just arriving too. "best interview"! They all yelled. All of us girls busted out laughing pushing then out the way. "we have to get ready for our dates ok?", Danielle said. They nodded and got ready as well, they were ready before us waiting in the living room. We all walked out and they gawked but really I was just paying attention to Niall. "lets go, you look amazing" , He said. We sat in the limo as I studied him. He wore kind of like a tux with a skinny tie, all the guys matched. Me my hair was curled and I had Eleanor's silver hoops on. "you look amazing", I said. He smiled, "nothing beats you tonight", he said. I blushed and I could feel my checks burning. "Hey Niall where are we going?", I asked. "the classiest restaurant there is, on a rooftop", he said grabbing my hand. The driver turned around and smiled, "your here". Niall rushed up to the rooftop with me behind and sat me down at a table. "this is so romantic", I said kissing him. As soon as we had settled down, a tall man came out, "can I help you with drinks?", he asked. "we will both have a glass of red wine", Niall said. The waiter looked at us then walked away. In a few minutes he was back, and handed us our drinks. "cheers to us", I said. Niall smiled, "cheers", then we clinked out glasses and took a sip. "I ordered us both, salad and fish and chips", Niall said. It wasn't the most classiest but it was so romantic. While we were talking my phone rang, "mom what?", I asked. "think again". I heard. It was my ex. I excused myself and stood in the corner. "what do you want Chris?", I asked obnoxiously. "I know your on a date with your boyfriend", he said. "how do you know?", I asked. "look down", I looked down, and there he was Chris standing there in a ruby tux. He immediately ran up then hung up. I ran to the table. "Niall my ex is here I've had fun but he's dangerous I don't want you getting hurt!", I screamed. "Hell no, where is he?", Niall asked. Just as ge said that Chris was here. "this is your new guy?", he asked. "he's not a guy, he's my soul mate, I love him", I said grabbing Niall's hand. "aw that's cute but I need to break this up", he said. Hr came over and punched me in the face knocking be down. Niall stood up and ripped of his blazer and tie, he punched Chris in the face. "that was a mistake", Chris said. He punched Niall knocking him over right near me. I started to cry a little but slowly stood up. "you need to stop, you can punch me but not him!", I yelled. "oh you think you can get away from me, you saw your.mom at the mall today that dude was me!", he said. I remember now it was him. "your dating my mom, you realize your twenty and she's almost fourty"! I screamed. He smiled, "yes and now she's mine, see you at home", he said running off. I lifted up Niall, he had been hit harder. "Niall we need to go I need to take you to the hospital", I said. "no and its ok just take me home", he said. I lifted him up and kissed him, I vegan to play with his hard, "I'm so sorry", I whispered. The driver came fast. I put Niall in the car and then went on the other side. "look Niall I understand if you want to break up with me", I said. "don't be silly Vanessa, I'm fine, I can take it, I just need an ice pack, and ill take you out tomorrow", he said. I shook my head, "no I'll go home and you can take a break from me" i said. "no, your staying again tonight with me", he said. I smiled, "I'll never not feel guilty, you know that", I said. He nodded, "you can make up for it", he said winking at me with his not punched eye. We got to the house and everyone was still out. "Niall sit on the couch I'll make some food and get you an ice pack", I said. I spent an hour cooking Niall a fancy meal to makeup for dinner. "here you go and I will put on a movie", I said. He smiled, "you don't have to do this", he said. I popped in a movie and sat down, "yes I do", I said. He put a bit of his food on his fork and fed me, "no no no that's for you", I said. While watching the movie everyone started to come back. "Why are you guys here and Niall what happened", Liam screamed. "my crazy ex tracked us down now he's dating my mom and he punched me and Niall in the face but Niall got hurt worse", I said. All the boys came over and looked at Niall's eye. "he got you good", Louis said. "yes but I'm fine", Niall said. Everyone sat down, and joined us watching the movie. We didn't plan making it into a make out session but it all started with Harry and Christina, sooner or later we were all kissing in out separate areas. Zayn got up and turned the light off, but me and Niall secretly walked back to his room. "wasn't that romantic", he said jokingly. "yes I bet none of them will know we are gone", I said. "yes so it's late are you staying here, because I kind of want you too", he said. I smiled, "only if it's ok with you", I said. "yes we have 10 more days before tour and I want them to be with you", he said. "ok no doubt about it", I said. "enough being all sad I suggest we go scare the lovebirds out there", Niall said. I nodded, "you got it"!, I quietly screamed. We tip toed out of the room and they were still all out in the dark kissing so, me and stood behind them all one by one and played with there hair making them think they were going crazy. Finally Zayn noticed, "someone is touching us turn on the lights!" Me and Niall ran to the room and I could tell they figured out we weren't there because there was pounding on our doors. "open up we know it was you!" thye all screamed. Unitl me and Niall gave up and opened the door. Louis jumped on Louis and said, "aha we got you!" Everyone started laughing, "how was your make out fest?", I asked. We all started laughing again it's all fun and games unitl the tabloids get ahold of us.

A/N: Hey guys this chapter was longer then usual so it took longer! i hope you enjoy this cahpter seeingf as alot goes on! NIall is ok he just has a black eye, well so does Vanessa! haha well leave some feedback it always helps! Nice Bananas. haha randomness-Briana